Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    NBA rookie of the year Da_Realist's Avatar

Default Re: Are we really going to pretend that Dream Team Jordan was unstoppable

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    That sounds like MJ alright.

Didn't Horace criticize him about doing this when he joined the Magic? I remember he said Shaq worked out harder then MJ, that MJ would play golf all day and play cards all night before big games.
    Horace said Shaq worked harder than MJ???

That's a JOKE, right?

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Default Re: Are we really going to pretend that Dream Team Jordan was unstoppable

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Realist
    Horace said Shaq worked harder than MJ???

That's a JOKE, right?
    Yeah, I think he was defending Shaq when he was getting criticized for his off the court activities (rapping, acting, promoting). It was in the same quote when he said MJ was always sick because he'd play golf in the rain and shit like that.

NBA rookie of the year Da_Realist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    Yeah, I think he was defending Shaq when he was getting criticized for his off the court activities (rapping, acting, promoting). It was in the same quote when he said MJ was always sick because he'd play golf in the rain and shit like that.
    Horace Grant...

He also said he saw "23 out there", referring to Kobe when he was playing for the Lakers. There's always been some tension between the two.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Realist
    Horace Grant...

He also said he saw "23 out there", referring to Kobe when he was playing for the Lakers. There's always been some tension between the two.
    Oh yeah, he and Pip always resented MJ but Pip learned to appreciate MJ. I guess they hated him for abusing and punking them.