Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Default Re: Pat Riley to Lebron : Stay "if you've got the guts"

Quote Originally Posted by xoracle55
    Stop this madness already. I agree with Riles get a f_ckin grip of yourselves..

Everybody is talking bout the Heat and what they are going to do. What about all these other weak ass teams with younger players who couldn't get out of the 1st an 2nd rounds? I think whoever was in this finals should be the least of everybody's worries.

If Wade is washed up, what about KD and Westbrick? They lost too, are they washed up? What about the whole Portland team, are they washed up to? What About the big expectation for the Rockets, cant even get out 1st round. Are they washed up to? What about the the Clippesr? They barely made it out the 1st round but didn't get far after that. Are they washed up to? Need we go on. When was the last time Golden state got out of the 1st round? And what about bum ass Sacramento sorry for their fans . Minnesota? Memphis? Dallas? Need I go on! I will! What about the whole eastern conference, the Nicks, the Nets? Miami has been to the finals 4 straight times and dont give me that weak ass conference shit. To me thats a big feat.

When you are top everyone is your friend, when you are not, you get criticized even when you do something right that sorry kind of mentality we have .
    There are plenty of other teams to talk about, so get off Miami's jock to y'all hatin fools out here..
    You took what he said wrongly.

He didn't mean that people should get a grip and stop thinking about Miami and start thinking about the other teams in the league.

He meant that the Miami Heat community (fans/players/media) should calm down and realize that even the legendary teams like the 80's Lakers didn't win every single year, but they stayed together and kept fighting.

I usually hit open layups xoracle55's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    You took what he said wrongly.

He didn't mean that people should get a grip and stop thinking about Miami and start thinking about the other teams in the league.

He meant that the Miami Heat community (fans/players/media) should calm down and realize that even the legendary teams like the 80's Lakers didn't win every single year, but they stayed together and kept fighting.
    I know what he said! I do have high reading comprehension compared to most people here you know. I am just talking about the whole media basketball commenters in general. I mean I'm sick tired of all this people talking about how the Heat failed and washed up and old and they're done. and no! Lebron is not leaving the HEat, contrary to the general shallow opinion of some people here.
    Last edited by xoracle55; 06-20-2014 at 10:47 AM.

Riley knows that lebron is a coward. He's trying to dare lebron to stay, but everyone knows that lebron is always looking for the easy way out.

I usually hit open layups xoracle55's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Seriously, you think people are saying Wade is washed because 'he' lost?

Get a ****in' grip... have you been around these last 3 years? The finals have been the icing on the cake, and made us realize what will happen from now on.. This was my last hope, I saw Wade perform in the RS, all needed was to bring that in the Finals... He didn't.

He's become a full time pump fake show. No jumper, either. How many more games does he want to sit out? If he doesnt, he'll be a 15 ppg player come playoff time.. nice role player, off the bench. That's it. Be real.
    Calm down there buddy! No need to get grumpy? We're on the same side I think. To say the Heat underperformed this finals is the understatement of the year. As disappointed as you are and I cant wait to see Heat get their revenge next year and I'm positive they will.

My honest opinion on Wade?

Truth is, Wade aged quite a bit in 4 seasons but four straight finals? Lots of minutes and games? No need to bash the guy when his down. He performed great in the previous series. Guess if "not showing" in the final makes you old, then Bosh, Chalmers, Cole, Allen, Haslem, and the rest of them are geezers too. Is Wade what he was? No. Are his legs done? maybe. But start watching close. Even Lebron is showing wear and starting to be handled by younger players. Wade is still one the smartest most productive players on that team who fills the void when one of the other two don't have it. Every other team in the NBA would find a spot for him. I dont know what's gonna happen to him and his contract but in the end the Heat can still find a way to keep him. He just needs to reinvent himself and the Heat needs to be creative in using him.

All in all, the 4 straight run to the finals should still make the big 3 happy and make them want to come back for more...

Banned

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    Riley knows that lebron is a coward. He's trying to dare lebron to stay, but everyone knows that lebron is always looking for the easy way out.
    Pretty much this. LeBron bailed because it was getting too hard in Miami and would be tougher in the future.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave
    Pretty much this. LeBron bailed because it was getting too hard in Miami and would be tougher in the future.
    I thought miami was the most stacked team of all time?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    4 years ago sure, but they were facing a little adversity with a slightly aging roster.

Rather than stick around he bailed out to go running to a team with three 1st round picks.

San Antonio deserves a lot of credit for their stars sticking it out even when a lot of people had written them off a few years ago.

Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

2011 and 2014 showed that even stacked teams don't guarantee rings for LeBron.

They got beat by this guy.

I guess he doesnt. I feel no longer inclined to defend him. I won't be afraid to bash him.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

yet pat riley flew to vegas like a beta hoe to beg the King

u feel that sting white boy? that's YO PRIDE NI99A!

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode88
    They got beat by this guy.

So disrespectful to the amazing spurs team

scum fans