Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Default Re: Eric Bledsoe sucks as a starting point guard

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic_Pride
    Bledsoe - Retarded version of Avery Bradley without a jump shot

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    No, he isn't.

Chris Paul, Rajon Rondo, Deron Williams, Russell Westbrook, Kyle Lowry, Mike Conley, Jrue Holiday, John Wall, Kyrie Irving, Derrick Rose, Jose Calderon, Goran Dragic, Ty Lawson, Jeff Teague, Tony Parker, Andre Miller, Maurice Williams, Brandon Jennings, Jason Kidd, Raymond Felton, CJ Watson, Stephon Curry, Jarrett Jack & Ricky Rubio, just off the top of my head, are all guys who are better, or are arguably better than Bledsoe. To say he's top 15 easily with all those guys is vastly overrating him. Arguably top 15, maybe, but not easily.
    CJ Watson is terrible. Mario Chalmers>>>

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brandonislegend
    Because you said some dumb shit, then said you didn't say it, then someone proved you said it, and you still try to defend it

on top of that I am in NBA fan I watch as many games as I can either live or replays and watching Bledsoe attempt to play point guard makes me wanna barf
    You didn't answer my question. Why do you talk about the Clippers constantly? It's not just Bledsoe. You talk more about the Clippers than the teams you follow which is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    You didn't answer my question. Why do you talk about the Clippers constantly? It's not just Bledsoe. You talk more about the Clippers than the teams you follow which is sad.
    Where?

Where?
    In general... you can't be posting in two places at the same exact time and as much as you post in the Clippers threads and make Clippers threads, I'm starting to wonder if you're a fan at all. You make more troll threads about other teams/players (Westbrook, Bledsoe etc) than you do Lakers/Grizzlies threads.

In general... you can't be posting in two places at the same exact time and as much as you post in the Clippers threads and make Clippers threads, I'm starting to wonder if you're a fan at all. You make more troll threads about other teams/players (Westbrook, Bledsoe etc) than you do Lakers/Grizzlies threads.
    I made 1 thread

Me posting too much coming from someone that has 27k posts in less than 2 years

I made 1 thread

Me posting too much coming from someone that has 27k posts in less than 2 years
    Man you are seriously a low IQ guy . Where did I insult your post count? I was saying you post way more about other teams and criticizing other teams/players than you discuss the teams you support which I find odd.
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 02-02-2013 at 01:52 AM.

Man you are seriously a low IQ guy . Where did I insult your post count? I was saying you post way more about other teams and criticizing other teams/players way more than you discuss the teams you support which I find odd.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Bledsoe's good at his role though so it won't matter when CP3 gets back.

People like Russell Westbrook, Nick Young, and Eric Bledsoe make you realize that there is a lot of thinking involved in being a good bball player.

Local High School Star devin112's Avatar

Yo CF address my point:

"With CP and Chaunce (2 of the very best points and leaders in the last decade) there, he should be playing a lot smarter then he is. Those two are in his ear ALL throughout the game and god knows how much during practices and meetings for the past 2 years."

Quote Originally Posted by devin112
    Yo CF address my point:

"With CP and Chaunce (2 of the very best points and leaders in the last decade) there, he should be playing a lot smarter then he is. Those two are in his ear ALL throughout the game and god knows how much during practices and meetings for the past 2 years."
    He has improved though as a passer and has cut his turnovers down. Not to mention he's slowly improving the decision making, all of which I credit to these two guys. As we both agree he's far from a "high IQ" player so he's not going to suddenly become a playmaking wizard. His game is defense and rebounding and the rest will come along slowly if he keeps working hard.

Remember his rookie year when he couldn't dribble the ball without turning it over?

He has improved though as a passer and has cut his turnovers down. Not to mention he's slowly improving the decision making, all of which I credit to these two guys. As we both agree he's far from a "high IQ" player so he's not going to suddenly become a playmaking wizard. His game is defense and rebounding and the rest will come along slowly if he keeps working hard.

Remember his rookie year when he couldn't dribble the ball without turning it over?
    Why do you keep mentioning rebounding like it is a crucial stat for a point guard, its good he rebounds but he should be a playmaker not a rebounder.

If you are 6ft tall and your main attribute is rebounding I don't think that is a good thing.
    Last edited by brandonislegend; 02-02-2013 at 02:42 AM.

Why do you keep mentioning rebounding like it is a crucial stat for a point guard, its good he rebounds but he should be a playmaker not a rebounder.
    Well considering he's one of the best rebounding guards in the NBA... it's worth mentioning. You don't think 5+ rebounds a game from a PG is valuable, especially when more than half of them are offensive? Yes I'd rather him be an elite playmaker than rebounder.. but that's not what he is.

Lakers wouldn't mind Bledsoe, make it happen Kupchak?

Local High School Star devin112's Avatar

Much improved???.... idk, he still isn't very good at passing and his horrible at leading the team, clock management, and scoring. He can't shoot off the dribble at all. For a pg that's really strange, the ball is in their hands all the time. You'd expect a point to shoot of the dribble decently. The other day he went up for a layup and banked it with the opposite rotation so when the ball hit the glass it went away from the rim.... Mike Smith pointed it out, I laughed and cried at the same time. Well at least he's a lot better then DJ.

I hope he's a really slow learner and not hopeless. He really has little to show for having CP and Chaunce as mentors for 2 years.