Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Prediction: Pacers will incur a major injury...

Quote Originally Posted by redboy
    spurs? thugs? retirement home? this is one of the classiest and more respected franchises in professional sports we are talking about here. the spurs are on the same level as the green bay packers and you dare call them thugs?

The Organization are classy, but the Spurs fan base here went full retard in the Finals. Thank God they choked in Game 6, and The Heat were just a better team in Game 7.

OP needs to move on, and accepts the fact that the better team won the series.

Quote Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
    Heat "fans" are the scum of the NBA universe. All little pus[COLOR="Black"]s[/COLOR]ies that can't hack it if you say anything bad about Lebron.
    Basically. Should've realized the most that would come out of this thread from Heat fans would be "You mad though?" comments. Haven't met a Heat stan on this board capable of a deep insightful basketball conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by redboy
    spurs? thugs? retirement home? this is one of the classiest and more respected franchises in professional sports we are talking about here. the spurs are on the same level as the green bay packers and you dare call them thugs?
    His comments are ridiculous. He's just a little Philippino boy who knows next to nothing about the game.

This is just a terrible thread. You are already predicting that the Pacers star players might get injured this season.

Miami with a healthy Wade would beat a healthy Pacers team in 6 games. The Heat improves their bench scoring with the additions of Michael Beasley.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    The Organization are classy, but the Spurs fan base here went full retard in the Finals. Thank God they choked in Game 6, and The Heat were just a better team in Game 7.

OP needs to move on, and accepts the fact that the better team won the series.
    This thread has nothing to do with the Spurs or last year's Finals. It's about the Pacers being able to sustain their health, which not many Eastern Conference threats to the Heat have been able to do. You are the one that keeps bringing up my team for no reason. Figures that Heat stans can't stay on topic though and have to resort to attacking posters with genuine opinions.

This is just a terrible thread. You are already predicting that the Pacers star players might get injured this season.

Miami with a healthy Wade would beat the a healthy Pacers in 6 games. The Heat improves their bench scoring with the additions of Michael Beasley.
    I can't even express how low your basketball knowledge is.

^ Proving my point. You can't even respond with an insightful post. You alone give Heat fans on this board a terrible reputation.

Neither Bosh and Wade were healthy in the 2013 NBA Playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by TMT
    ^ Proving my point. You can't even respond with an insightful post. You alone give Heat fans on this board a terrible reputation.
    '

You suddenly disappeared in this forum after the Heat won Game 7. Just like the rest of the Spurs fan boys. At least some Pacers fans congratulated the Heat after Miami eliminated them in Game 7.

Decent playground baller redboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
    It's a guy with "Lebron" in his name, what did you expect? Intelligence?
    i guess not. though i did expect more than "what my opinion is is the truth" and "the spurs are thugs because they almost beat miami"

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Neither Bosh and Wade were healthy in the 2013 NBA Playoffs.

Name: Lebron23

Fan of: Miami Heat?!?!

Dat bandwagon

'

You suddenly disappeared in this forum after the Heat won Game 7. Just like the rest of the Spurs fan boys. At least some Pacers fans congratulated the Heat after Miami eliminated them in Game 7.
    Where were you during the 2011 Finals? stfu.

Banned

'

Decent playground baller redboy's Avatar

'

taking notes from you in 2011 homie

Default Re: I hope the Pacers season isn't ruined due to health

TMT

We don't want to have predicting an injury thread on here..it's just not right so I have re-named this thread for that reason. 9 times out of 10 we Normally lock or delete threads that talk about predicting an injury.

Blame the referees, Blame the injuries, too much woulda, coulda, shoulda. The better team won the championship.