Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: It's time for Bulls to look at trading Gibson for a secondary creator...

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat
    only McDermott compliments Gibson so well, and not nessecarily Gasol, unless you keep Noah on the floor at the same time.

just noticed that Dunleavy is 33 years old.

yeah, he is.

Dunleavys game isn't reliant on athleticism. A high IQ player that shooters the ball can go into their late 30's, look at Allen.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Default Re: It's time for Bulls to look at trading Gibson for a secondary creator...

Gibson for Teague straight up

I think here is where you might be missing Nate the Great Robinson a little.

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    yeah, he is.

Dunleavys game isn't reliant on athleticism. A high IQ player that shooters the ball can go into their late 30's, look at Allen.

right, but since I'm complimenting Gibson, clearly what I'm concerned about is the rebounding at the 3 position.

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Gibson for Teague straight up

Aaron Brooks got game though

Trading him to Charlotte for Noah Vonleh and PJ Hairston
    #longtermgoals

Taj Gibson & Al Jefferson? Perfect compliment.
    #WeGoTogetherLikeRamaLamaLamaKaDingaDaDingaDong

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS
    Trading him to Charlotte for Noah Vonleh and PJ Hairston
    #longtermgoals

Gibson for lance Pipedream...

Honestly, best to wait til the trade deadline and see where the team is at then. We might be able to do something if needed.

NBA Legend

One thing to remember is Pau is a very good creator from the post. He'll instantly increase the quality of shots the Bulls get.

I agree it would be helpful for them to perhaps have a microwave on the bench, perhaps a nate robinson as mentioned. But they can probably find a suitable one somewhere eventually without having to give up Gibson.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    One thing to remember is Pau is a very good creator from the post. He'll instantly increase the quality of shots the Bulls get.

I agree it would be helpful for them to perhaps have a microwave on the bench, perhaps a nate robinson as mentioned. But they can probably find a suitable one somewhere without having to give up Gibson.
    I agree with this. They just need a waterbug to keep opponents "D" busy. Pau is gonna work out well for the Bulls.

I agree it would be helpful for them to perhaps have a microwave on the bench, perhaps a nate robinson as mentioned. But they can probably find a suitable one somewhere eventually without having to give up Gibson.

I just don't think I could bare a repeat of lebron/team trapping rose all over again and nobody else to depend on to create off the dribble.

You're right, gasols passing and post play will make teams more accountable and our shooters are a lot stronger than years past to improve the floor spacing...

Not quite as good as Nate, but we have brooks as that instant offense, do something off the dribble player...see how he goes...

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

I always thought Millsap and Noah would be awesome

Rose, Gasol, and Noah will all create for guys who can't for themselves like Dunleavy, Butler, Hinrich, etc through their passing.

No need for anybody else.

After watching the summer league games, I have a little bit of hope that Tony Snell is on his way to becoming someone who can go get his own shot too. He looked aggressive scoring the ball from all over the floor and had a lot of success taking it to the rim. But then again, summer league...