Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Default Re: Derrick Rose "good 90 percent" and could return vs. the Heat in the second round

HEat will beat Bulls with or Without Rose and in Fact might be EASIER with Rose..

Default Re: Derrick Rose "good 90 percent" and could return vs. the Heat in the second round

I think Rose should just come back next year. It would really screw him up mentally if he came back and played poorly against the Heat and the Bulls got swept or only got one win.

He's playing well, but I think Heat fans would need to be more afraid if Noah was really healthy.

He's been the best center in the league IMO this year.

P.S. Rose ain't playin.

Quote Originally Posted by winwin
    I think [his mind] is probably at a good 90 percent now."
    Now please all the idiots that kept saying Bulls were being careful just shut up, Rose are cleared to play with no added chance of injury for 2 months now.

Local High School Star CHi1PriDe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dengness9
    Miami as a franchise can't even compare to the Bulls but nice try....

OH YEA... APRIL 2013... another front runner....you tried hard to lie your way through that post
    Lol and I can't believe I almost believed him. Almost got me, smh...

Local High School Star CHi1PriDe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TrueRob
    I think Rose should just come back next year. It would really screw him up mentally if he came back and played poorly against the Heat and the Bulls got swept or only got one win.
    If that was to happen, I'd think that'll will make Rose workout and practice even harder.

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Gezee
    He's playing well, but I think Heat fans would need to be more afraid if Noah was really healthy.

He's been the best center in the league IMO this year.

P.S. Rose ain't playin.
    Afraid?

Child, please.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Dengness9
    Miami as a franchise can't even compare to the Bulls but nice try....

OH YEA... APRIL 2013... another front runner....you tried hard to lie your way through that post
    Let me see. The bulls have been in the league since the 1960s, and the heat have been in the league since the late 1980s. In the short time the heat have been around have pretty much accomplished more. It took you guys 25 years to win your first title. It took the heat 18 years.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    Now please all the idiots that kept saying Bulls were being careful just shut up, Rose are cleared to play with no added chance of injury for 2 months now.
    Another doctor.

rose gotta tell his brother to stfu. he aint doing rose any favors?

Quote Originally Posted by Pointguard
    Another doctor.
    you're a supposed knicks fan yet you dickride someone on a hated franchise. what a disgrace

let me guess, you have many MJ23 jerseys too

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    2011. 4-1.
    It's wrong to assume that Bulls with Rose now would be comparable to the 2011 matchup. Noah and Boozer were hurt in that series, Korver couldn't hit open shots, and we had bogans, yeah bogans...So where was the scoring gonna come from? Rose. How did the Heat beat the Bulls? They cut off Rose's driving lanes, knowing that Korver and Deng were bricking, and Noah and Boozer were banged up. They dared the Bulls team to shoot jump shots, and cut off Rose's driving lanes and that won them the series in the end. Let's not forget that whole series was close, only for a couple of questionable foul calls and Rose having to do it all was the Bulls downfall.

A healthy Rose out there now? It would be an interesting series. The emergence of Butler and the offense/creating own shot of Bellineli and Robinson would be something the bulls didnt have that series. Bulls also have hinrich and hamilton who can chip in good minutes, they did lose Asik off the bench, but I think the Bulls team is a better overall unit now and more capable of scoring, particularly if they add Rose to the mix.

National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

I reckon he is 100% physical good because its been over a godamn year, that 10% left is all mental

Chicago has given us issues all year. Rose coming back will not hurt their chances.

It should be a very good series. To my fellow Heat fans: Don't get too cocky. As good as we look right now, Chicago can't be taken lightly.

Rose should have eased himself back into the game months ago.

Is he making his own decisions about his career, or is his family? Why is it always his brother coming with these revelations?