Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    I rule the local playground

Meh, Kobe swung like a girl ... but Chris Child's punches semi-connected and were just as bad, cause they didn't even phase Kobe. Ontop of that, dude ran away after he swung and like hit Kobe's adam's apple.

The funny part is, Chris Child's incident with Kobe > his career. That moment is literally the most known aspect of dude's life. Pathetic.

Default re

kobe elbowed dude like a b1tch to begin with. I want a chris childs jersey.

Intelligent fan

Quote Originally Posted by heavensdevil
    kobe elbowed dude like a b1tch to begin with. I want a chris childs jersey.
    Not even Chris Childs has a Chris Childs jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe24
    Not even Chris Childs has a Chris Childs jersey.
    Haha, funniest thing I heard us ay in a hot minute.

Default re

:rollingeyes:

Riiiiiiiigggghhht.

Banned

kobe reacts like a scared little kitten. his ego took about a second and a half to realize someone would actually touch the Kobe. too funny. so many people want to knock kobe out, childs finally decided to do it himself.

Intelligent fan

Quote Originally Posted by JordanPippenRodman
    kobe reacts like a scared little kitten. his ego took about a second and a half to realize someone would actually touch the Kobe. too funny. so many people want to knock kobe out, childs finally decided to do it himself.
    Because Childs knocked him out... :rollingeyes:

Banned

Childs was aiming straight for the chin, a knockout blow. kobe is lucky the grease off his forehead blinded childs into going off target. Otherwise Kobe would still be laying on the court.

Banned

It really is funny if you look at it long enough. kobe is on his home floor getting disrespected. the best part it is watching kobe's face squint up after childs lands the first blow. his face says it all. pretty hilarious.

No one is professing Kobe to be a fighter... Does that make someone a badass? Because in basketball terms, Childs doesn't stand a chance.

Intelligent fan

Quote Originally Posted by JordanPippenRodman
    Childs was aiming straight for the chin, a knockout blow. kobe is lucky the grease off his forehead blinded childs into going off target. Otherwise Kobe would still be laying on the court.
    Childs didn't even attempt an uppercut. Weak punches and Kobe hardly reacted. Obviously you never fought before.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe24
    Childs didn't even attempt an uppercut. Weak punches and Kobe hardly reacted. Obviously you never fought before.
    LOL

Hardly reacted? How can you say that with a straight face after watching that clip?

Decent playground baller joe lucky's Avatar

god people still talking about this? Who cares about Chris Childs. Yeah that was a period.

It never fails, show this footage and the kobe cult comes running trying to defend the guy's manhood. Kobe wanted to show how much of a "thug poet" he is by getting in childs face and got chin-checked....twice.

Don't worry kobe fans, i'm sure that after that incident the kobester went and enrolled in a couple of womens selfdefense classes so that it'll never happen again

Childs didn't even connect to Kobe's chin, don't know why people think that. One kinda glanced it and the other hit his throat. Sucker punches are weak anyways.

But seriously, Kobe threw like the worst right hand in the history of Western Civilization. It looked like an overhand that downgraded into a jab that went down and to the left with no snap and plenty of overextension.