Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

Default Re: Devin Booker or D'Angelo Russell

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    Kobe when asked about Booker: Praises the heck outta him.

Kobe when asked if there's anyone to pass the torch to on the current Lakers: "Nah."

repost:

"Is that the way to China bro?" "Yeah be on your way"

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    fxd
    Cringe.

Booker looks so weird

Quote Originally Posted by JerryWest
    Booker looks so weird
    It's cause he doesn't have eyes. Imagine how much better he'd be as a shooter if he did

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Lmao no he isn't. Booker can only dream of making the passes D'Angelo has made. It's not Russell's fault he plays for a retard like Scott with no imagination of an offensive system.
    Well both their assist to turnover ratio is nearly identical... and if Booker got the starting gig right out the gate he'd be smashing Russell in every single statistic. Booker had a ton of games early in the season that he appeared in with very minimal mins and that has greatly limited his per game averages... He would be averaging at least 18pts and 5asts a game... Easily!

Booker keeps improving every facet of his game as the seasons goes along and Russell keeps struggling. Booker looked like nothing but a spot up shooter now the kid has showed the ability to take opponents off the dribble and create his own shot, get to the basket, make good passes... The kid just makes better plays. He's fundumentaly more sound than Russell. Now what exactly has Russell improved on throughout the season?

Decent college freshman

D'Angelo Russell has lost the trust of some teammates after a video surfaced of a conversation he had with Nick Young.

The video, which is believed to have come to light last week via the Twitter account of a celebrity gossip site, shows Russell filming Young while asking questions about Young being with other women. In the video, Young does not appear to realize he's being taped.

Young got engaged to Australian rapper Iggy Azalea last summer.

Various Lakers officials are aware of the issue and are dismayed with Russell, sources say, but to this point they have chosen not to intervene.

"Right now," one source said, "they're handling it by isolating him."

Said one team insider: "This was a prank gone wrong and a mistake by [Russell], and he has to be held accountable, but I would hope he isn't overly criticized for it."

At a recent breakfast meeting, one source said, no Laker would sit with Russell at his table. The source added that, in another instance, Russell came into the locker room and sat next to Lou Williams, who got up and walked away.

"It's bad," one team source told ESPN.com's Ramona Shelburne. "It's about as bad as it can get. There were trust issues already. Now there's no trust."

Later in the conversation, while apparently still recording, Russell is heard telling Young, "I'm glad you told my video all that."

"Huh?" Young says, turning his face toward Russell before the video cuts off.

Both could be really good players. I love watching Russell because he really does have pure point guard skills.

Booker on the other hand has a beautiful stroke and a scorers instinct.

It's now a good comparison.

I think Booker can peak as Klay Thompson type.
    And in a league littered with quality PG's and where the SG position is the weakest one, I'd go with booker.

Quote Originally Posted by DOUBLE DRIBBLE
    Well both their assist to turnover ratio is nearly identical... and if Booker got the starting gig right out the gate he'd be smashing Russell in every single statistic. Booker had a ton of games early in the season that he appeared in with very minimal mins and that has greatly limited his per game averages... He would be averaging at least 18pts and 5asts a game... Easily!

Booker keeps improving every facet of his game as the seasons goes along and Russell keeps struggling. Booker looked like nothing but a spot up shooter now the kid has showed the ability to take opponents off the dribble and create his own shot, get to the basket, make good passes... The kid just makes better plays. He's fundumentaly more sound than Russell. Now what exactly has Russell improved on throughout the season?

Lmao look at this bozo. Russell has improved on every aspect of his game since last year. Looks like a completely different player. Experts on ISH always end up looking like idiots like this guy.

Great college starter

I think Booker will be better

If he makes strides defensively as he has offensively then he'll be on to something great

Saw a basketball once

I'll take D'Angelo for now and future. Just think DLo offers so much more than just scoring. I see Booker as just a scorer to be honest. Can't compare Booker to Klay because his defense is so bad. He's more of a taller Ben Gordon with a bit more midrange skill.

Dlo will win rings cause hes in LA and booker, while a good kid, is stuck in that cursed shit hole for at least 8 years

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Damn, ISH needs quality posters like the OP back.