Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Most unwatchable teams in the NBA

I dont see how the Sixers top these lists given how much shit people here give the team. Then again not a lot of posters replied so that could be it.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    1. Nets
    2. Sixers
    3. Wizards
    4. Rockets (Harden brings the lolz)

Grizzlies are pretty boring. Bucks, few individual highlight acts but outside of that is meh. Celtics offensive ineptitude, nothing flashy, but good coaching.

Most others have a few compelling entertaining aspects about them, I'd say.
    Dmo is back so now its turned to one of the most watchable teams

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

The entire league is unwatchable - I was flipping through channels the other night and stopped on an NBA game just to see 1 possession - I wanted to see if it was worth watching - this is what I saw:

Needless to say, I chuckled to myself and flipped the channel before I got nauseous..

Penetration is an [COLOR="Navy"]automatic, built-in component[/COLOR] of today's game, due to the spaced-out, wide open driving lanes and hands-off perimeter defense - the result is an easy, drive-and-kick

The mandatory space that today's perimeter defenders must give ballhandlers (the hand-check ban), along with lower physicality, and the spaced-out driving lanes make today's game the weakest, softest, and most diluted version of the game in the NBA's history..
    Last edited by 3ball; 12-18-2015 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    I was flipping through channels the other night and stopped on an NBA game just to see 1 possession - I wanted to see if it was worth watching - this is what I saw:

Needless to say, I chuckled to myself at what I was watching and flipped the channel before I got nauseous..

Penetration is an automatic, built-in component of today's game, due to the spaced-out, wide open driving lanes and hands-off perimeter defense - the result is an easy, drive-and-kick

The mandatory space that today's perimeter defenders must give ballhandlers (the hand-check ban), along with lower physicality, and the spacing/wide open lane make today's game the weakest, softest, and most diluted version of the game in the NBA's history..
    Even tho it is posted by 3ball it is actually true.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakkreth
    Name something I've posted that isn't true

Banned

Name something I've posted that isn't true
    You said that the Bulls posted the #1 all-time ORTG, that's factually untrue. I've called you on it more than once and you've never replied.

Not airballing my layups anymore

The entire league is unwatchable - I was flipping through channels the other night and stopped on an NBA game just to see 1 possession - I wanted to see if it was worth watching - this is what I saw:

Needless to say, I chuckled to myself and flipped the channel before I got nauseous..

Penetration is an [COLOR="Navy"]automatic, built-in component[/COLOR] of today's game, due to the spaced-out, wide open driving lanes and hands-off perimeter defense - the result is an easy, drive-and-kick

The mandatory space that today's perimeter defenders must give ballhandlers (the hand-check ban), along with lower physicality, and the spaced-out driving lanes make today's game the weakest, softest, and most diluted version of the game in the NBA's history..
    And yet you still watch and post 4,500+ repetitive comments a year. I chuckled myself.

the nba finals were on today? in december? noice

Quote Originally Posted by 24-Inch_Chrome
    You said that the Bulls posted the #1 all-time ORTG, that's factually untrue. I've called you on it more than once and you've never replied.
    They had 115.5 ORtg in 1992, while the 1987 Lakers had a 115.6.

But I wasn't talking about single-season..

The Bulls had a 115 ORtg in 1991, 1996, and 1997 too... So based on ORtg, the Bulls are the best offensive team ever and posted the highest ORtg's ever... This is fact.

Lebron has the best on/off ORtg this year
    Bulls ORtg [COLOR="Blue"]with[/COLOR] Jordan 1991-1993:[COLOR="White"].......[/COLOR] #1 all-time (113-115)

Bulls ORtg [COLOR="red"]without[/COLOR] Jordan 1994:[COLOR="White"]......[/COLOR] 14th in league (106)

^^^^GOAT IMPACT

Keep in mind that these kind of ORtg comparisons are normally done with an on-off format, so the player in question is replaced by NOBODY - whereas the Bulls replaced Jordan with Kukoc.

More importantly, unlike the impact of most players, the offensive improvement the Bulls experienced with Jordan [COLOR="darkred"]didn't come at the expense of defense[/COLOR] - they had the 6th ranked defense in 1994, which is the same as 1991-1993 (4th, 7th, 4th).

Jordan enabled a TWO-WAY TEAM, which shouldn't be surprising since Popovich said Jordan was the standard for two-way play.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Sakkreth
    Even though his flipping through games last night showed him a game from 18 months ago?

Banned

They had 115.5 ORtg in 1992, while the 1987 Lakers had a 115.6.

But I wasn't talking about single-season..

The Bulls had a 115 ORtg in 1991, 1996, and 1997 too... So based on ORtg, the Bulls are the best offensive team ever and posted the highest ORtg's ever... This is fact.
    You're so full of shit. Nash's Mavs/Suns teams > any Bulls teams offensively. Check ORTG differential, much more important than raw ORTG.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Bulls ORtg [COLOR="Blue"]with[/COLOR] Jordan 1991-1993:[COLOR="White"].......[/COLOR] #1 all-time (113-115)

Bulls ORtg [COLOR="red"]without[/COLOR] Jordan 1994:[COLOR="White"]......[/COLOR] 14th in league (106)

^^^^GOAT IMPACT

Keep in mind that these kind of ORtg comparisons are normally done with an on-off format, so the player in question is replaced by NOBODY - whereas the Bulls replaced Jordan with Kukoc.

More importantly, unlike the impact of most players, the offensive improvement the Bulls experienced with Jordan [COLOR="darkred"]didn't come at the expense of defense[/COLOR] - they had the 6th ranked defense in 1994, which is the same as 1991-1993 (4th, 7th, 4th).

Jordan enabled a TWO-WAY TEAM, which shouldn't be surprising since Popovich said Jordan was the standard for two-way play.

Bulls 93 drating: 106.1

Bulls 94 drating: 102.7

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by 24-Inch_Chrome
    You're so full of shit. Nash's Mavs/Suns teams > any Bulls teams offensively. Check ORTG differential, much more important than raw ORTG.
    Who cares about ORTG in the regular season, those Suns teams melted down in the playoffs when they didn't get all that reg season space.