Bulls
    Memphis

Default Re: Most unwatchable teams in the NBA

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Spurs have been a good watch since 1997
    fixed that for you son.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Bulls have been a snooze fest for years. Wouldn't annoy me if they weren't on national TV so much. ESPN is ****ing OBSESSED with the Bulls and I don't understand why.
    huge markets son, ESPN is all bout that $$$. Shit I'm a knicksfan and i remember the 00s when they were beyond trash and still they were getting a lot of time on national TV.

Bulls
    Memphis
    Pelicans

Seen the bulls and Memphis had a game last night and I cringed hard af

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Nets = I just get annoyed seeing people in the front row on their phones. The fanbase heavily relies on whose the visiting team. The atmosphere from what I've heard is nowhere near the level of the Garden in Manhattan.

Rockets = Seeing Harden chuck up shots is actually fun. Not fun at all of course for Houston fans when he misses a ton of them and completely brings the team down with his atrocious defense.

Pelicans = cringe-worthy. Besides Anthony Davis, I feel all the guards on this team under perform. I always thought Holiday could be an All Star PG at this point in his career. He showed ton of potential back in Philly and was the talk of the town when I lived there. Tyreke hasn't been anywhere near as good as he could be due to all the injuries and his jumper is still pretty weak. Eric Gordon is in a similar situation to Tyreke.
    Last edited by NBAplayoffs2001; 12-17-2015 at 06:53 PM.

Nets
    Rockets
    Grizzlies
    Philly
    Nuggets

Relative to their talent? Definitely the Heat.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    The Sixers as a whole suck to watch but their close games can be fun. Especially the ones where they're up in the 4th and then completely collapse in the last couple minutes, it's like they're in shock that they're still in the game they just forget how to play. I'm still waiting for Jahlil to lose his shit in a game and straight up kill a dude on court.

The Bucks are an abortion to watch if you take them seriously but tolerable if you pretend MCW is just some regular dude that won a game show where the prize is starting for an NBA team for a season.
    Oh so now you're shitting on MCW?

Banned

Houston.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    The Sixers as a whole suck to watch but their close games can be fun. Especially the ones where they're up in the 4th and then completely collapse in the last couple minutes, it's like they're in shock that they're still in the game they just forget how to play. I'm still waiting for Jahlil to lose his shit in a game and straight up kill a dude on court.

The Bucks are an abortion to watch if you take them seriously but tolerable if you pretend MCW is just some regular dude that won a game show where the prize is starting for an NBA team for a season.

Nets just have so many uninteresting players, there's no one to get excited about really, plus they are pretty shit.

Sixers are so bad it's somewhat entertaining. You feel excited to see if they can actually win haha.

Haven't watched much Rockets this year, but they can get irritating with their incessant 3Pt chucking, because unlike the Warriors they aren't particularly great at 3s.

Grizzlies try to play in a way most don't find exciting, but they have Chalmers now

Honestly, Heat can get boring when the offense stagnates. Wade is pretty fun to watch when he attacks, and Whiteside can be fun too. And I'm hyped for Winslow. But a lot of the team is meh to me. Gerald Green is super exciting, but he is a dunce lol

Cavs are boring outside of LeBron and Kyrie.

Best teams to watch are GSW, OKC, LAC probably. Timberwolves are fun and will be more so in the future.

Spurs before 2011 .

NBA sixth man of the year

So we've confirmed that most posters only watch a few teams so no wonder most folks don't have a clue what they're talking about most of the times...

Me personally? I'll watch any NBA game that is on. I'm a fan of the game. Now to the question in the OP. If I had to choose teams that are more "boring", I'd agree with the Rockets. Harden is almost unwatchable. Honestly, he has a very visually pleasing game, just like Paul George. But he doesn't have the substance.

I'd also vote the Sixers. I don't think the Jazz are boring at all. Have you seen Gobert, Burks, etc play?
    Last edited by Dro; 12-17-2015 at 07:18 PM.

Local High School Star

Teams I have no desire to watch:

-Memphis
    -Nets
    -Utah
    -Denver
    Last edited by midatlantic09; 12-17-2015 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by swagga
    fixed that for you son.
    They were kinda meh to look at from 2008-2011, honestly.