Local High School Star

Default What will make Kobes last season a success to you?

lakers suck and arent going to win more than 20-25 games, we know this..im talking about indivually,coming back from this injury..for just Kobe..

For a good last season what will he have to do(avg,accomplish ect..)?? Obvisouly be more consistent ..

The past 5-6 games hes really started to turn it around ,averaging around 20ppg and shooting great..he has all the excuses in the world with the injurys to me to play as bad as he was..people expecte him to be Kobe basically not playing 2 years..it remind me of how Wade opens the season every year,basically a shell of himself or just not right,takes him a couple months.

It he ends the season around 19/20ppg and near 40% Id say that's great to me. If he plays exactly like he is now for the rest of the season he'd be almost as good as my was at 39..at 37 and theres no shame in that.

It's not out of the realm the way he's looked as of late for him to improve to 23-24ppg /4/4 for the rest of the season on a decent clip...I really think he'd come back next season if he can get to that level again..

Default Re: What will make Kobes last season a success to you?

Everytime he steps in the court is consider a success to me. Witnessing a legend plays before he retires is an amazing moment/feeling

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
    lakers suck and arent going to win more than 20-25 games, we know this..im talking about indivually,coming back from this injury..for just Kobe..

For a good last season what will he have to do(avg,accomplish ect..)?? Obvisouly be more consistent ..

The past 5-6 games hes really started to turn it around ,averaging around 20ppg and shooting great..he has all the excuses in the world with the injurys to me to play as bad as he was..people expecte him to be Kobe basically not playing 2 years..it remind me of how Wade opens the season every year,basically a shell of himself or just not right,takes him a couple months.

It he ends the season around 19/20ppg and near 40% Id say that's great to me. If he plays exactly like he is now for the rest of the season he'd be almost as good as my was at 39..at 37 and theres no shame in that.

It's not out of the realm the way he's looked as of late for him to improve to 23-24ppg /4/4 for the rest of the season on a decent clip...I really think he'd come back next season if he can get to that level again..

...so many teenagers here. Kobe is 37 years old with a battered body. We're 23 games into the season and he's playing 31mpg...you really think he's just going to keep getting better and better and not break down? The longer the season goes on the less and less his body will be able to take it. That's putting aside the fact that this brief stretch is an anomaly in the first place or the fact that teams have been playing his own level of defense against him ever since he announced he was retiring. Players are barely contesting his shots out there anymore.

Why is it so hard for you Kobe stans to live in the real world with the rest of us? You always have to be dreaming up things that will never happen. (or never did happen except in your minds)
    Last edited by Smoke117; 12-18-2015 at 08:56 PM.

NBA Superstar

His poor play causing a couple Kobe stans on here to kill themselves

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117

...so many teenagers here. Kobe is 37 years old with a battered body. We're 23 games into the season and he's playing 31mpg...you really think he's just going to keep getting better and better and not break down? The longer the season goes on the less and less his body will be able to take it. That's putting aside the fact that this brief stretch is an anomaly in the first place or the fact that teams have been playing his own level of defense against him ever since he announced he was retiring. Teams are barely contesting his shots out there anymore.

Why is it so hard for you Kobe stans to live in the real world with the rest of us? You always have to be dreaming up things that will never happen. (or never did happen except in your minds)

well said

Banned

If he can shoot atleast 40% from the field

NBA lottery pick

I he plays 60 games I guess that would be amazing?

Him retiring at the end of it.