Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Nothing worse that a Lebron fan who's never lived in Cleveland or Miami

If Cavs win, these lebron stans think they've accomplished something. Their feeling of "winning" is so minuscule compared to someone from Cleveland that has watched the city of Cleveland come up short for so many years.

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Default Re: Nothing worse that a Lebron fan who's never lived in Cleveland or Miami

Real cavs fan here aye

Default Re: Nothing worse that a Lebron fan who's never lived in Cleveland or Miami

does OP really believe there aren't any MJ fans who've never lived in Chicago or Kobe fans who've never lived in LA

Same could be said about ANY player-fan given the proper context.

Why would this be exclusive to LeBron? You're going full retard again, bud.

The NBA is worldwide bro. People aren't allowed to root for anyone in the NBA if they've never lived in one of the 30 NBA cities in the world?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

You can't be a fan of a player unless you live where he's played? You're an imbecile.

OP is a retard.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Same could be said about ANY player-fan given the proper context.

Why would this be exclusive to LeBron? You're going full retard again, bud.
    I never said that it couldn't be said about ANY player fan. I give zero fvcks about that context. I'm talking about it with regards to Lebron specifically and the possible outcome of the game TONIGHT.

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT
    does OP really believe there aren't any MJ fans who've never lived in Chicago or Kobe fans who've never lived in LA
    Of course there are, but my statement is 100% fact. These lebronstans feeling of "winning" is so minuscule compared to someone from Cleveland that has watched the city of Cleveland come up short for so many years. And no, I'm not talking about the fagos in Cleveland that burned his jersey only to wear another one for tonight's game. Those ones are the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    OP is a retard.
    Take this one for example. He's never even seen Lebron but on a screen and he talks like they are best friends.
    Last edited by Straight_Ballin; 06-19-2016 at 02:11 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Meltdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    I never said that it couldn't be said about ANY player fan. I give zero fvcks about that context. I'm talking about it with regards to Lebron specifically and the possible outcome of the game TONIGHT.
    So....what's the point of this thread if it could be said about ANY fan?

You're not from Chicago or LA and yet you're one of the biggest player-zealots on here.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

I 99% of the time take the same stance as OP on player stans with other affiliation to the team

but lebron stans may have actually earned it

lets not act like it has been easy for these scumbags, these rats have stayed with the sinking ship known as 2/7

you kind of have to give them a little credit

ISH logic... when facts can't be argued, type "meltdown".

I win again.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    I 99% of the time take the same stance as OP on player stans with other affiliation to the team

but lebron stans may have actually earned it

lets not act like it has been easy for these scumbags, these rats have stayed with the sinking ship known as 2/7

you kind of have to give them a little credit
    So a handful of idiots still post in support of him on ISH.... OK... what about the thousands of other posters we made leave this site over the years in shame or create a new account in support of a different player?

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    ISH logic... when facts can't be argued, type "meltdown".

I win again.
    your post was a fact but pretty pointless. Your thread title which was obvious bait is pure opinion however.

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT
    your post was a fact but pretty pointless. Your thread title which was obvious bait is pure opinion however.
    Reminding those of the truth is never pointless.