Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Can someone tell me more about Mirotic? The man is just a beast. 6ft11?

Default Re: Can someone tell me more about Mirotic? The man is just a beast. 6ft11?

Nikola Mirotić is a Spanish-Montenegrin professional basketball player who currently plays for the Chicago Bulls of the National Basketball Association. The 208 cm tall power forward previously played for Real Madrid of the Liga ACB.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Miroti%C4%87

Default Re: Can someone tell me more about Mirotic? The man is just a beast. 6ft11?

He's gonna be a good player for a long time in this league. His offensive skillset is really impressive for his age. He really needs to work on his defense though, which is why Thibodeau doesn't give him many minutes when everyone is healthy.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Id been keeping up with him for a few years waiting for him to come over. A few european fans told me id be letdown when he arrived....nah.

I hope to have him the next 10 years. He plays so hard....you dont usually see offensive minded shooting bigmen compete that way.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Id been keeping up with him for a few years waiting for him to come over. A few european fans told me id be letdown when he arrived....nah.

I hope to have him the next 10 years. He plays so hard....you dont usually see offensive minded shooting bigmen compete that way.

what?

I rule the local playground dontgetchoked's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    He's gonna be a good player for a long time in this league. His offensive skillset is really impressive for his age. He really needs to work on his defense though, which is why Thibodeau doesn't give him many minutes when everyone is healthy.
    His defense isn't terrible, not that good, but about average i would say. He is quick enough and long enough, that he can potentially become a good defender though. He already plays much better defense than he did at the start of the season where he couldnt stay on the floor because of dumb fouls.

aside from that, his offensive game is so much better than i expected. Everyone knew he can shoot the 3, but he's driving to the basket and finishing in traffic, getting to the line, handling the ball on the break and he is a very good passer too. He is such a mismatch for most bigs because of his size and quickness its hard to guard him. if he can get his 3 ball to actually fall like it was before the new year he would be REALLY dominating.

Also, he is a much better rebounder than i expected. great timing and he's quick to get to the ball. He gets to the ball much quicker than pau and joakim and he actually boxes out unlike gasol

Lakers got a bright future for him.

That guy can dribble, shoot 3s , post up. Whole package

Saw a bulls fan go nuts over this bloke the other day, thinks he's the worst thing in a long time

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    Nikola Mirotić is a Spanish-Montenegrin professional basketball player who currently plays for the Chicago Bulls of the National Basketball Association. The 208 cm tall power forward previously played for Real Madrid of the Liga ACB.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Miroti%C4%87
    lol, he is not spanish... he is as spanish as im danish (have danish citizenship)

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    lol, he is not spanish... he is as spanish as im danish (have danish citizenship)
    That's why it says Spanish-Montenegrin

Quote Originally Posted by Genaro
    That's why it says Spanish-Montenegrin
    Then i guess i can call myself Danish-Croatian-Bosnian-Montenegrin-Slovenian-Macedonian-Serbian...

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

Then i guess i can call myself Danish-Croatian-Bosnian-Montenegrin-Slovenian-Macedonian-Serbian...
    stfu

Local High School Star SpanishACB's Avatar

no you can't

do you even know what dual citizenship is?

Quote Originally Posted by inclinerator
    stfu

Quote Originally Posted by SpanishACB
    no you can't

do you even know what dual citizenship is?
    course i can... do you know what ex. Yugoslavian is? :P