Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Russell Westbrook, Damian Lillard, Kyrie Irving, or Stephen Curry?

Which PG would you pick? Which PG is best? Rest of the PGs are irrelevant

Banned

Default Re: Russell Westbrook, Damian Lillard, Kyrie Irving, or Stephen Curry?

Westbrook is too good to be on a list like this imo.

I think he's clearly the 2nd best player in the league after LeBron, just unstoppable, basically a mini- LeBron

Tier 1
    Westbrook
    Curry
    Paul

Tier 2
    Lillard
    Irving
    Wall

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

In terms of PG's

Tier 1
    Paul
    Rondo
    Curry

Tier 2
    Wall
    Irving
    Lillard
    Westbrook

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Curry over all of em.

Curry
    Westbrook
    Lillard
    Irving

Quote Originally Posted by theaussieguy
    In terms of PG's

Tier 1
    Paul
    Rondo
    Curry

Tier 2
    Wall
    Irving
    Lillard
    Westbrook

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Westbrook is a sinkhole, he is a phucking good player and he will be a MAX player. This means his future will go like this. Teams will give him max, and struggle to afford getting any decent players to put around him for him to setup (that being his job). Its the tragic paradox for elite PG's who can score. They are so good you just have to pay them max, and they are guaranteed to ball, but at the end of the day they are undersized, generally terribly inefficient and their entire purpose in the first place (setting guys up) has been lost in some hazy aura that surrounds their performances. Its never enough to win championships but it will get people into the games. Depends what a team prefers more I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by theaussieguy
    Westbrook is a sinkhole, he is a phucking good player and he will be a MAX player. This means his future will go like this. Teams will give him max, and struggle to afford getting any decent players to put around him for him to setup (that being his job). Its the tragic paradox for elite PG's who can score. They are so good you just have to pay them max, and they are guaranteed to ball, but at the end of the day they are undersized, generally terribly inefficient and their entire purpose in the first place (setting guys up) has been lost in some hazy aura that surrounds their performances. Its never enough to win championships but it will get people into the games. Depends what a team prefers more I guess.
    Didnt ask about Westbrook.

Rondo sucks.

Serious playground baller Mawly-G's Avatar

Chris Paul is far from irrelevant.

Not airballing my layups anymore Glass Ankles's Avatar

Curry is clearly above the rest. All the others are chuckers that shoot in low 40s and just pound the shit out of the ball. And funny enough all 3 aren't even the best players on their own team. Curry is the only real alpha dog scorer on his team, the #1 focus of the defense and still manages to have better stats and team record.

Can't wait for the playoffs when Curry shits on Westbrick in the 1st round, molests little boy Damian in the 2nd, pounds Parker in the WCF and sodomizes Kyrie in the Finals.

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Ankles
    Curry is clearly above the rest. All the others are chuckers that shoot in low 40s and just pound the shit out of the ball. And funny enough all 3 aren't even the best players on their own team. Curry is the only real alpha dog scorer on his team, the #1 focus of the defense and still manages to have better stats and team record.

Can't wait for the playoffs when Curry shits on Westbrick in the 1st round, molests little boy Damian in the 2nd, pounds Parker in the WCF and sodomizes Kyrie in the Finals.

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Ankles

What Kyrie did the other night and what Westbrook did recently doesn't change my mind. I'm taking Lillard over them. I said before I'd take Westbrook but I can't get over how stupid he is as a player and he'll never be good for a team.

Curry and CP3 are better but that is it for me. I'm really starting to love that Lillard sticks to the game plan even when he can make a shot. He still does the right passes and doesn't get drawn into taking 30 shots. He grabbed 18 boards the other night when he couldn't score and we won the game. I just can't overlook how hard he plays on both ends and his clutch gene.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

None of these guys have the impact of Alpha Male Curry.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

1. Curry
    2. Westbrook
    3. Lillard
    4. Irving

Include Chris Paul at #3 and bump Dame and Kyrie down a spot each and that's probably the top 5 pgs in the league