Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Poll whose responses I won't bother to count: Should the RNC allow guns?

Of course. There should be a shit ton of guns there. Open and concealed. Hopefully some assault rifles. It's a huge part of their platform. Why wouldn't they be allowed at the convention?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Poll whose responses I won't bother to count: Should the RNC allow guns?

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Of course. There should be a shit ton of guns there. Open and concealed. Hopefully some assault rifles. It's a huge part of their platform. Why wouldn't they be allowed at the convention?

Have your soft virgin hands ever touched a gun before??

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Have your soft virgin hands ever touched a gun before??
    Of course. I have a shotgun.

I wonder what type of gun Akrazotile has

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Not sure how these conventions work but there shouldnt be guns near the presidential candidates, but outside of that sure have your guns.
    But according to righties, it is safer to have all those good guys with guns there. The real danger is if they don't have guns, because then a bad guy with a gun will have no problem shooting people.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Of course. I have a shotgun.

Is it a pump like this one?

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...+12GA+18.5+CYL

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

Open carry in an urban environment is an idiotic idea. All it does is scare soccer moms and make themselves a target to criminals while hurting our concealed weapon freedom.
    Last edited by HitandRun Reggie; 03-29-2016 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Labissiere
    But according to righties, it is safer to have all those good guys with guns there. The real danger is if they don't have guns, because then a bad guy with a gun will have no problem shooting people.
    All it takes is one Bernie supporter with his uzi to take out Trump.

CC permits aren't so much about preventing crime as it is stopping it once it's begun.