Default Islamic Terror: What Muslim Americans Can Do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXXlhKELxEo

[QUOTE]I am an American Muslim. And I, along with my mainstream Muslim brethren, in America and abroad, must come to terms with an ever more apparent truth: that we are the only ones who can lead a winning fight against the radicalism crippling our faith.

If there was ever any doubt of this, just look at the nature of the terrorist attack in San Bernardino, California in December of 2015. What

Default Re: Islamic Terror: What Muslim Americans Can Do

[QUOTE]We can't call out prejudice against our own faith without also calling out the gender inequality and homophobia that we find in some of our own Muslim communities. We can't be champions of our own religious freedom without also championing the freedom of people of all religious traditions, including other Muslim denominations that we may disagree with. We have to change the way we think about Islamic law and vilify the medieval judicial practices that persist in the Middle East. And we must have the uncomfortable but necessary conversations about where much of the funding for this cancerous supremacist ideology is coming from