Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: That feeling you get when an alt gets activated so you no longer have to worry about

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Dondadda59 is also my N1gga, but he needs a better comeback against Simon.

Banned

Default Re: That feeling you get when an alt gets activated so you no longer have to worry about

Didn't read any of that.

Classic Dodda... trying way too ****ing hard. Literally took 40 minutes out of his Saturday night to post this.

He'll never get it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Vaniiiia
    Didn't read any of that.

Classic Dodda... trying way too ****ing hard. Literally took 40 minutes out of his Saturday night to post this.

He'll never get it.
    Says the dude who made a thread about his latest alt. That's the highlight of your Saturday night. But more power to you. I'm sure you'll do great things with the new account. Eat your heart out, Simon's bullies.

Idk who's more pathetic DonDodda or Simon/Vaniia/Fudge?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    Listen to your heart. That's the answer.

Banned

You the most pathetic. That's the answer to your question.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Says the dude who made a thread about his latest alt. That's the highlight of your Saturday night. But more power to you. I'm sure you'll do great things with the new account. Eat your heart out, Simon's bullies.
    Nothing you say holds up though.

In 1 post you say I'm afraid to post my pics, and in another you're accusing me of being Simon. (which btw is the weakest angle you could possibly take)

Be consistent, you ugly mofo. The highlight of my Saturday was doing volunteer work at a Ronald McDonald house in a beat-down, poverty stricken neighborhood downtown. Helping sick kids and their families by cleaning the place up and cooking for them.

I'm the type of guy to party till 3 am on a friday night and be up the next day at 8 to help my community. You're the type of dude to be a broke, no-name actor with zero films to your name.

Have you ever even been hired to act before? All I see is almosts and maybes from you. What have you actually done?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

simon has gone the im not simon route

definition of ashamed

what a poor bastard

Quote Originally Posted by KellhitEmup15
    You the most pathetic. That's the answer to your question.
    Did your last alt get permabanned?

Yeah, and I'm the pathetic one

Banned

Nothing you say holds up though.
    Bruh- my policy is never say shit on the interwebz I can't back up in real life. You should know this by now.

In 1 post you say I'm afraid to post my pics, and in another you're accusing me of being Simon. (which btw is the weakest angle you could possibly take)
    It's like- you're either Simon, the ultimate punk bitch who got chased into oblivion by some bullies. Or you're Josh, a balding coke fiend with mental issues.

Either way it's a lose-lose.

You could clear up any confusion by you know... not being a pu$$y and posting your pic.

Be consistent, you ugly mofo. The highlight of my Saturday was doing volunteer work at a Ronald McDonald house in a beat-down, poverty stricken neighborhood downtown. Helping sick kids and their families by cleaning the place up and cooking for them.
    Balderdash.

I'm the type of guy to party till 3 am on a friday night and be up the next day at 8 to help my community. You're the type of dude to be a broke, no-name actor with zero films to your name.

Have you ever even been hired to act before? All I see is almosts and maybes from you. What have you actually done?
    Bruh, I'm going to be paid to act on Monday. CBS primetime, I'll keep you posted. But enough about me. Let's talk about you. This is your thread after all, big dawg.

So what's new with you? How are the bullies treating you these days?

Banned

Did your last alt get permabanned?

Yeah, and I'm the pathetic one
    I ain't no alt but I can recognize a loser when I see one.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KellhitEmup15
    I ain't no alt but I can recognize a loser when I see one.

I like your style.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Bruh- my policy is never say shit on the interwebz I can't back up in real life. You should know this by now.

It's like- you're either Simon, the ultimate punk bitch who got chased into oblivion by some bullies. Or you're Josh, a balding coke fiend with mental issues.

Either way it's a lose-lose.

You could clear up any confusion by you know... not being a pu$$y and posting your pic.

Balderdash.

Bruh, I'm going to be paid to act on Monday. CBS primetime, I'll keep you posted. But enough about me. Let's talk about you. This is your thread after all, big dawg.

So what's new with you? How are the bullies treating you these days?
    Balderdash indeed... this is ****ing garbage.

I'm doing you a favor here dude. This is actually a chance for you to get your name out there... because unlike hollywood, there are actually paying attention to you right now, just by beefing with me.

Post your stats. Let's see those roles you been killing. Oh, you've never landed a significant role and you barely make enough money to eat?

You're one of thousands of wannabes in hollywood that dine tables or bar-tend for a living while holding on to some pipedream that someday you might actually get your big break... but it's been a decade, and you're still an irrelevant nobody...

You're as much of an actor as starface. And I actually like that dude, but let's be real. You've done nothing with your life and this whole acting thing is the only way for you to talk about your meager existence without coming off as a complete and utter failure to people. You are a sad, delusional, ugly motha ****a bro. I'd love to ****in' punch you right square in those big ass black nostrils for even trying to push this acting bullshit...

Banned

Balderdash indeed... this is ****ing garbage.

I'm doing you a favor here dude. This is actually a chance for you to get your name out there... because unlike hollywood, there are actually paying attention to you right now, just by beefing with me.

Post your stats. Let's see those roles you been killing. Oh, you've never landed a significant role and you barely make enough money to eat?

You're one of thousands of wannabes in hollywood that dine tables or bar-tend for a living while holding on to some pipedream that someday you might actually get your big break... but it's been a decade, and you're still an irrelevant nobody...

You're as much of an actor as starface. And I actually like that dude, but let's be real. You've done nothing with your life and this whole acting thing is the only way for you to talk about your meager existence without coming off as a complete and utter failure to people. You are a sad, delusional, ugly motha ****a bro. I'd love to ****in' punch you right square in those big ass black nostrils for even trying to push this acting bullshit...
    Goddamn... I ask about how you're doing and you respond with a Godzilla level meltdown?

Well, shit. Lesson learned. Chivalry is dead. But I'll still wish good fortune with your new alt venture. I'm sure it will be a resounding success. And may your first child be a masculine child (that doesn't get punked into non-existence by some bullies).