Default Donald Trump Tombstone Appears in Central Park as Online Threats Continue

I don't think there's any way Trump wins, but I really hope he does. I would love to see the meltdown from the left, and I would love to see the 'violence' and chaos that would occur afterwards.

Makes it easier to pick out the pieces of shit in this country...

And the tweets? Imagine the leftist on here if Clinton or Sanders were receiving death threats from Trump supporters. They'd be in here condemning everything and anything to do with Trump. But, because it's 'their side', they let it slide. Some, even worse, blame Trump for getting death threats.

I would love to see a Democrat blame Hillary for receiving death threats. It'll never happen.

[QUOTE]The following tweets are just a sample from the last 24 hours:

I think I'm gonna assassinate Donald Trump

Default Re: Donald Trump Tombstone Appears in Central Park as Online Threats Continue

*** you.

Default Re: Donald Trump Tombstone Appears in Central Park as Online Threats Continue

It's ironic that these people are so intently focused on Trump's "hate" when they radiate far more bile and outright hatred than he ever does.

Trump is just a master bullshitter: flippant and brash and ignorant; these people are outright ideological maniacs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    It's ironic that these people are so intently focused on Trump's "hate" when they radiate far more bile and outright hatred than he ever does.

Trump is just a master bullshitter: flippant and brash and ignorant; these people are outright ideological maniacs.
    Ironic, yes, but predictable.

The ones who 'start violence' at a Trump rally aren't Trump supporters, they are Democrats. But when the vast majority of this country cant read at a 12th grade level, you can tell them anything and they'll believe it.

Notice no leftists have come to condemn the, literal, Trump death threats? This isn't violent language, these are literal death threats. Death threats by ill-informed, brainwashed Democrats who are told by other, smarter Democrats that Trump is the bad guy, because these other smarter Democrats.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Ugh. That thing was heavy.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

You want to see him win just for the meltdowns? His presidency would destroy US influence around the world.

His presidency is as big a threat to the global economy as jihadi terrorism. http://www.theguardian.com/business/...ican-trade-eiu

The billion dollar media corporations whose legitimacy and power are threatened by a Trump presidency are subtly putting out the message that Trump is a Hitler-type fanatic who should be "taken down". This would not exclude assassination in many people's minds.

Luckily the racist Hilltards and other communistic malcontents on our college campuses don't have the balls to do something like this, but you could hire a moslem to do it.

And people think cutting off immigration isn't a defensive measure.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    You want to see him win just for the meltdowns? His presidency would destroy US influence around the world.

His presidency is as big a threat to the global economy as jihadi terrorism. http://www.theguardian.com/business/...ican-trade-eiu
    Yes.

None of these candidates look like they'd be a good president (from an image standpoint), except maybe Bernie, but his policies are ****ed.

So yeah, the country is going down the shitter regardless of who is elected. May as well get to enjoy it.

I'm down with HRC

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Ugh. That thing was heavy.

Says who? A bunch of morons pulling shit outta their asses? They also think Britain leaving the EU is some kind of great threat to "the global economy" (a construct that doesn't actually exist), which is palpably absurd. "OMG a country left a free trade zone run by incompetent supranational bureaucrats, things gon fall apart!!"

What utter tripe. That list looks like it was drawn up by Oligarchs and Corporate Business Interests Incorporated.

Fearmongering over the fictitious "global economy" is just one of the many methods used to keep down the plebs (i.e. you).

A pretty idiotic article. Nothing special there.

If by "destroying US influence" around the world you mean exposing our real enemies in the world, then yes. Technically US influence SHOULD be 'destroyed' around the world if you mean pulling out of NATO, withdrawing our occupying forces from WW2 , and generally not doing the bidding of AIPAC and other private corporations.

Quote Originally Posted by Terahite
    A pretty idiotic article. Nothing special there.

If by "destroying US influence" around the world you mean exposing our real enemies in the world, then yes. Technically US influence SHOULD be 'destroyed' around the world if you mean pulling out of NATO, withdrawing our occupying forces from WW2 , and generally not doing the bidding of AIPAC and other private corporations.
    Pretty sure the rest of the world laughs at us now.

North Korea is laughing.

Iran made a one-sided deal with us, and the broke it, and is laughing at us.

Assad is laughing at us now. Putin is laughing because he will get credit for defeating ISIS.

Israel hates us now more than ever because we have a president more concerned with offending others than doing what's right.

I think our 'influence' has been destroyed for the last 7 years or so.

Banned

I disagree.

We haven't been influential in years.

I can name many instances where we were influential in the past but we haven't been that influential in recent years.

A Trump presidency can be very influential in terms of the war against Islam.

Banned

This is universal to lefties all over the world.

For an old job at my university, I had to go to a National Union of Students training week.

holy hell, yes it was as bad as you can imagine.

They would constantly make jokes about throwing all the tories in a pile and burning them, joke about being glad Margaret Thatcher was dead and saying they wanted to piss on her grave, talked about their Margaret Thatcher death day parties they threw and other shit like that against UK conservatives.

Harmless jokes.

But god forbid anyone say anything remotely against a lefty politician or the NUS patron saint of humanity Malala. Anyone who spoke out against the status quo was given a 5 minute lecture about why they were wrong from the course leader.

The one non-snob working class kid I met in the seminar who was just part of NUS because he wanted to run his school's Rugby nights was kicked out when he said he voted Tory in a group where we had to talk about who we voted for. The NUS president made up some shit that he was "caught being homophobic" to justify the purge.

Lefty society is a joke, even at the lowest level like NUS.

They condemn "problematic attacks" against their own and then turn around and say and do much worse shit against their enemies.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 03-28-2016 at 03:57 PM.