Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Raymond Felton is a fat scrub who won't help the Knicks - BOOKMARK THIS!

Oh shit, so our boy's in great shape and motivated. Can't wait to prove all the hating Knickerbashers wrong. So happy we got him on a cheap deal, will fit much better than Lin. Pass first pg as opposed to a ball dominant one, and who plays solid D. Oh did I mention he has previous chemistry with Amare, Tyson, JR, Camby & Kurt Thomas.

Haters gon be mad.

To summarize for the simple minded and haters: I'm not saying he is going to be elite or have an MVP season, just that he will have a decent season with us, is in shape and will fit better than Lin.
    Last edited by Trentknicks; 08-24-2012 at 10:13 PM.

Banned

Default Re: Raymond Felton is a fat scrub who won't help the Knicks - BOOKMARK THIS!

Felton is not anything special. he is in the lower half of the rankings for starting PGs

Default Re: Raymond Felton is a fat scrub who won't help the Knicks - BOOKMARK THIS!

And this is why many Knick fans get crucified for having a bad fan-base, its not all of them but is ones like you that give them a bad name.

I think he'll have a productive season. He played pretty well with Amare. I'm interested to see what he does back in NY. I think he can definitely help

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
    And this is why many Knick fans get crucified for having a bad fan-base, its not all of them but is ones like you that give them a bad name.
    So i've said that he will fit with the team better than Lin, is in shape and has prior chemistry with some of the team, which one of them is incorrect?

He's decent. Before the Nash trade, I actually wanted Felton on the Lakers

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

NY fans are the only one's on earth who seem think that finishing 3rd\4th in their conference and making a 2nd round appearance will make others "mad".

Nobody is mad at the NY Knicks. They've been perennial dormat for the decade and now finally have a 2nd tier team. Congrats.

I don't get why Knick fans get hated on so much. Since when is believing in your team a bad thing?

I don't see why this Knicks team can't be a top 4-5 team in the East.

AK47DR91
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Trentknicks
    So i've said that he will fit with the team better than Lin, is in shape and has prior chemistry with some of the team, which one of them is incorrect?
    Some? Besides Amare, who else is there from the first-half of the 2010-11 season that played Felton?

Learning to shoot layups NYK_Stan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trentknicks
    On ISH if you so much as even hint that the Knicks are anything more than a steaming pile of shit then you get crucified for overrating them and knowing nothing about basketball

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iDunk
    I don't get why Knick fans get hated on so much. Since when is believing in your team a bad thing?

I don't see why this Knicks team can't be a top 4-5 team in the East.
    People are just jealous that you are in NY.
    And since when "Staying in shape" is a measurement of basketball capability.
    Lots of great players were fat.

Banned

It looks like he has a beer-gut, but I suppose that is motivated and in shape for his standards.

High School Starter

@ Raymond Felton being anything other than a scrub, fat or not.

He's not the worst point guard in the league, but he's closer to being a scrub than he is to being a good player.

He's top 20, maybe. He is completely mediocre.