Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: LeBron copping to much.

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Its always some loser kid that defends not only LeBron as a player but defends his personality, his moves, his life... its embarassing. Its the same type of loser too, those include:

Dray and his alts
    Manny and his alts
    Smoke
    Plowking
    Indian gang - Indian guy and aj

I mean what do they all have in common? Pure trash losers who never played the sport
    Five star post.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Basically. Five star post.
    No shock the dude who lied about his credentials as a basketball coach is agreeing with that post.

Yet, I get lumped in the loser category.

Resorting to personal attacks first is the way the basketball arguments go for yourself and AirTupac because you can't really justify or expand on your opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    No shock the dude who lied about his credentials as a basketball coach is agreeing with that post.

Yet, I get lumped in the loser category.

Resorting to personal attacks first is the way the basketball arguments go for yourself and AirTupac because you can't really justify or expand on your opinions.
    You mean someone here lied about pretending to know a fellow coach in a giant AAU program, in one particular year, who would just happen to know if one of the coaches in the program happens to post occasionally in his free time on a basketball message board called inside hoops?

No one here knows my name or former credentials or playing history. There would be no way to ween down who I was on here in comparison to the number of coaches within the program.

Lol do you know how ludicrous that sounds? If you were even willing to believe that from the jump I’ve got beach front property to sell you.

Why would anyone need to lie about coaching AAU? It’s not some level of significance. There’s a litany of coaches within a given program for the different age groups.

It was just a lame attempt at basketball message board character assassination by fellow loser LeBron Stans such as yourself who was constantly in their feels about whatever criticisms I’d raise of LeBron.

And we all saw you play ball in your one on one video. You can’t play a lick. So your opinion on the sport are as good as dog shit.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    You mean someone lied about pretending to know a fellow coach in a giant AAU program, in one particular year, who would know if one of the other coaches in the program happens to post occasionally in his free time on a basketball message board called inside hoops?

Lol if you believed that from the jump I’ve got beach front property to sell you.

It was just a lame attempt at basketball message board character assassination by fellow loser LeBron Stans such as yourself.

And we all saw your one on one video. You can’t play a lick. So your opinion on the sport are as good as dog shit.

Sure mate.

What's funny is, I have no issue with you. Yet you love going at me.

I do laugh at the situations you put yourself in. I mean, at this point you're lucky the board has deleted a bunch of old shit, but I won't ever forget when you had your Kobe alt accounts, and used them to laugh at your own jokes, and even quoted your main account backing up points.

Lol, say whatever you want to say about me playing ball. Like I stated at the time, hadn't picked up a ball in 3 years, and haven't again since that day. But you are right, I did say poido wouldn't hit a shot, and he hit several due to me not playing defense after checking the ball. So I guess I'm a liar too. You've yet to post a video of yourself. And regardless of what you say, I have most definitely played at a higher level than you, unless you played college, which I know you didn't. But tell me again how being selected for your state means your a shitty baller.
    Again, nothing to do with the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix
    This season is on him. He could have gone to Philly, or Houston where he puts those teams over the top and not have to extend himself to 27/9/8 averages on a young up and coming team that he then tries to get traded off and fracture the locker room. He's been a horrible leader this year and he's been rightly called on it even by some of his biggest media backers like Nick Wright and Colin Cowherd( you know shit is real when those guys criticize him).

Magic/Pelinka deserve their share of the blame for constructing a roster ill-suited to his drive and kick strengths, but Bron signed off on people like Rondo, Mcgee, and Lance know what's needed to win in this league. Not sure why he thought he was gonna buck the 3point trend at 34 years old and clearly declining physical ability( he's lost ALOT since last year when he actually managed some of the best athletic stuff since like 2016). We all know that joining the Lakers was more than a basketball decision. All of his prior passive aggressive behaviour is no longer being excused because his team isn't sitting at or near the top of the conference like the last 4 years.

I still feel bad for Bron (tho I'm loving his stans melting down), but have to agree with what most of ya'll criticizing him are saying. Particularly the bolded here by Phoenix.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

This season is on him. He could have gone to Philly, or Houston where he puts those teams over the top and not have to extend himself to 27/9/8 averages on a young up and coming team that he then tries to get traded off and fracture the locker room. He's been a horrible leader this year and he's been rightly called on it even by some of his biggest media backers like Nick Wright and Colin Cowherd( you know shit is real when those guys criticize him).

Magic/Pelinka deserve their share of the blame for constructing a roster ill-suited to his drive and kick strengths, but Bron signed off on people like Rondo, Mcgee, and Lance know what's needed to win in this league. Not sure why he thought he was gonna buck the 3point trend at 34 years old and clearly declining physical ability( he's lost ALOT since last year when he actually managed some of the best athletic stuff since like 2016). We all know that joining the Lakers was more than a basketball decision. All of his prior passive aggressive behaviour is no longer being excused because his team isn't sitting at or near the top of the conference like the last 4 years.
    He couldn’t take the pressure. If he went to Houston or the Sixers he would have great expectations to win it all. The way he sees it is if he goes to Lakers and lose he can play his same old “not enough help” song, and get his $tats in the meantime. It’s been pretty damn transparent from the start.

[QUOTE=warriorfan]He couldn

Decent college freshman

Lebron decided to go to the lakers so he could rack up triple doubles so it looks like he's having a great year on paper.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Hawk
    He is trying his best but things are not working for him and his team.
    The problem is he's quick to throw others under the bus.
    He's quick to leave when things don't go his way.
    He's quick to disrespect and insult past greats.

More importantly....

He doesn't "try his best" as others have noted.

Quote Originally Posted by LAL
    Lebron decided to go to the lakers so he could rack up triple doubles so it looks like he's having a great year on paper.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    Think he was ready to average something like 18/8/4 next to Harden/cp3 or simmons/Embid?
    He has shoes to sell, he wants to play with his kid one day, etc.. Couple more years to go of this bs, and couple more idiots to fool.

This season is on him. He could have gone to Philly, or Houston where he puts those teams over the top and not have to extend himself to 27/9/8 averages on a young up and coming team that he then tries to get traded off and fracture the locker room.
    I don't see how he puts those teams over the top. Maybe in Houston if he took on a smaller role and became a Draymond type guy for them. I don't think his ego would allow him.

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    I don't see how he puts those teams over the top. Maybe in Houston if he took on a smaller role and became a Draymond type guy for them. I don't think his ego would allow him.
    Easily puts Houston over. Wouldn't have to carry the offensive burden, better able to manage his stamina levels and play a larger defensive role, play more on the wings as a play finisher and get down in the post and cause havoc with his natural size/strength edges depending on the matchup. Between him,Harden and Paul there's not a single minute where the Rockets wouldn't have a high end facilitator on the floor. I'm sure Harden would welcome a (re)shift to scoring without the burden of also having to put up 9 assists. There's alot you can do with Lebron, Harden and Paul in the lineup or on the team in general.

If he has the much touted versatility and IQ for the game he's often cited for, he should be to make that adjustment. If his ego cant take that welll....the key word is 'his'. As in that's on him. Lebron back in 2012 realized he needed to add *some* post element to his game and while he's no Mchale down low, at this stage in his career getting down in the post more would actually 'rest' him on offense. He should have evolved that aspect of the game to account for declining physical skills. Getting completely owned by Mario to close the Knicks game shows me that whether it be age or injury effects, he's not blowing by defenders anymore off the dribble and that wasn't an especially great aspect of his game even at his athletic peak. Get down in the post( and have shooters in the wings). The Lakers are not only mismatched for his usual drive and kick skillset, but also to leverage him down low to mix things up. The roster complement this year was one of many reasons this season went south.
    Last edited by Phoenix; 03-19-2019 at 01:10 PM.