Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    RETIRED, ISH 2008-2013 willds09's Avatar

Default Re: Has Kobe ever led a team farther than Gasol without a HOF teammate?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar

tony is just desperate this season made kobe look even better when they were so waiting for a dissaster , dude put them in the playoffs in heroic way then his teammates prove they're in the bobcats tier w/o him. Haters in complete meltdown. Meanwhile their hero continues to rack up asterisks
    you are right, haters will hate.

Quote Originally Posted by kamil
    No.
    word? thats what you tried to say, when you got gangbanged and raped by sum dudes??

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Ming's Foot
    Has Kobe ever led a team farther than Gasol with just one HOF teammate?

Kobe 5 rings
    Pau 2 rings
    Lebron 2010 2nd round exit

Kobe>Pau>Lebron

Sorry wrong thread, this one is about no HOF teammates.

But I'll leave you with this.

Gasol generated more wins for his team than Kobe did from 09-11 and Shaq generated more wins for his team from 00-02. Looks like Kobe was always the sidekick while LeBron has always been the man for his teams. How about that?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyMontana
    Sorry wrong thread, this one is about no HOF teammates.

But I'll leave you with this.

Gasol generated more wins for his team than Kobe did from 09-11 and Shaq generated more wins for his team from 00-02. Looks like Kobe was always the sidekick while LeBron has always been the man for his teams. How about that?
    who gaved up tha most??? i will wait

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    Another quality post by Tony

Future-repped
    This.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore TheWalkman's Avatar

@TonyMontana

Best contributor on ISH

Quote Originally Posted by willds09
    who gaved up tha most??? i will wait
    haha. look at this guy and laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    everytime i bring up facts, niguhs wanna come up with pointless comebacks, sad and pitiful

As much as I don't like arguing about how Kobe/Lebron are not as great as they seem, because they are 2 of the greats of the game, there is no denying at some of the evidence that has been shown.

But at the same time, Kobe cannot be blasted for having a HOF player beside him. Lakers should be applauded for making sure he has help. That's why he has 5 rings while Lebron didn't get one while with Cleveland.

Basketball is a team game.

Quote Originally Posted by Wavves
    As much as I don't like arguing about how Kobe/Lebron are not as great as they seem, because they are 2 of the greats of the game, there is no denying at some of the evidence that has been shown.

But at the same time, Kobe cannot be blasted for having a HOF player beside him. Lakers should be applauded for making sure he has help. That's why he has 5 rings while Lebron didn't get one while with Cleveland.
    i love it

and how tha phuck did tony bitch made montana got me with tha high school dropout line?? niguh i got my diploma, so that doesnt make any sense what that cornball said

I thought it was called high school dropout.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    thats how u spell diploma retard, unless u dont have one yourself

Exactly

The Lakers have done a GREAT job. They've put the most talented team on the floor more than anyone in the past 15 years. They should be applauded for this.

The thing is you have these Kobe fans talking about how the coach sucks/the team sucks/the GM sucks. No they dont, take a ****ing look around the league and see how many other teams have been able to put a contender out there as many times as LA has.

They blame everyone, but Kobe that it makes the fanbase so incredibly homosexual how they cant take a minute to take the dudes dick out of their mouth. When it was just Kobe the franchise couldn't win a single series, but when the team surrounds Kobe with a dominant frontcourt and hall of fame bigmen thats when the team can actually make some noise. Its the Lakers fan mindset of "Gasol sucks/Dwight sucks/Kobe 5 ringz!!! that makes them the worst fanbase in the NBA.
    Yeah I get you completely. It's definitely frustrating and that's why "Laker fans" are the most annoying fanbase in all of sports.

thats how u spell diploma retard, unless u dont have one yourself
    I made "diploma" bold because you write like a 4 yr old and talk about diploma.