Default Why in the hell did the Thunder give Kyle Singler a 5 year deal?

What in the ****? Dude has a negative PER right now.

Decent college freshman MellowYellow's Avatar

Default Re: Why in the hell did the Thunder give Kyle Singler a 5 year deal?

How mad are you that Godzingis is way better than super Mario?

Quote Originally Posted by MellowYellow
    Very upset tbh. But, we never had the chance to draft him so can't really be that mad.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MellowYellow

Porzingis was taken BEFORE Mario and from memory Jameer had the same opinion as me which was we wanted Porzingis then Mario next. So not sure why this is relevant other than the fact your life is a pathetic excuse for an existence and you feel the need to derail threads with things that don't even make sense in a desperate attempt to get some attention from another human being because in real life no one cares if you live or die....

I think they thought they needed a sharp shooter but Singler's been atrocious. He was coming off a season shooting 40% from three.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak

Porzingis was taken BEFORE Mario and from memory Jameer had the same opinion as me which was we wanted Porzingis then Mario next. So not sure why this is relevant other than the fact your life is a pathetic excuse for an existence and you feel the need to derail threads with things that don't even make sense in a desperate attempt to get some attention from another human being because in real life no one cares if you live or die....

I think they thought they needed a sharp shooter but Singler's been atrocious. He was coming off a season shooting 40% from three.
    tbh i was up and down. i certainly didn't think he'd be this good. i was thinking more raef larentz.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=341095
    this makes me wanna cry though

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    tbh i was up and down. i certainly didn't think he'd be this good. i was thinking more raef larentz.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=341095
    this makes me wanna cry though
    I thought he would be this good but not for a couple of seasons. I expected his rookie year to see him playing some pick and roll shooting and wide open catch and shoots while getting bullied down low until he developed more.