Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Durant's on the verge of setting single season records for PER & WSp48

.331 WSp48 behind Kareem in 1972-3 @ .339 and #10 all time in PER, 30.96. At his current pace, he will be #1 all time for a single season in both PER and WSp48 within the next 3 games

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Durant's on the verge of setting single season records for PER & WSp48

Default Re: Durant's on the verge of setting single season records for PER & WSp48

Holy shit.... best player on the planet by a wide margin.

1. Durant

*GAP*

2. CP3/LeBron/George

WB's return will take the load off of him. Don't expect him to finish with the 31/8/5 he's averaging right now. I say he finishes back at around 28.5/8/5 on probably slightly better efficiency and also less turnovers than he's been averaging (4.6 in the last 5). IDK how that'll effect his PER and win shares and stuff, though

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    WB's return will take the load off of him. Don't expect him to finish with the 31/8/5 he's averaging right now. I say he finishes back at around 28.5/8/5 on probably slightly better efficiency and also less turnovers than he's been averaging (4.6 in the last 5). IDK how that'll effect his PER and win shares and stuff, though
    There's no way he will go down to 28.5 ppg. That would mean he would average 25.95 ppg from here on out, which simply isn't going to happen. He has another 16~ games without Westbrook, let's assume he averages 35 ppg. That would put him at 32.05 ppg with 24 games left. If he averages the 28.1 ppg he did with Westbrook earlier this year, that would put him at 30.9 ppg, right where he is right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyner82reload
    There's no way he will go down to 28.5 ppg. That would mean he would average 25.95 ppg from here on out, which simply isn't going to happen. He has another 16~ games without Westbrook, let's assume he averages 35 ppg. That would put him at 32.05 ppg with 24 games left. If he averages the 28.1 ppg he did with Westbrook earlier this year, that would put him at 30.9 ppg, right where he is right now.
    Oh, crap. I wasn't thinking when I said that, then. My bad

In that case, with WB's return I can see his efficiency going up and turnovers going down, so if anything those stats in the OP will only go up

nice.

Good post

When was the last time someone averaged 30 PPG in the league?

Banned

Oh, crap. I wasn't thinking when I said that, then. My bad

In that case, with WB's return I can see his efficiency going up and turnovers going down, so if anything those stats in the OP will only go up
    He will probably end up around 31/8/5 65 TS% which would be right on the verge of being the GOAT season per PER and WSp48

That's cool and all but comparing advanced stats like that across eras can't really be done so take it for what it is.

He will probably end up around 31/8/5 65 TS% which would be right on the verge of being the GOAT season per PER and WSp48

Banned

Durant 2010, but he did it on 61 TS%. He has a real chance to not only average 30+ on 64+ TS% this year, but also 50/40/90

Kobe - 2007
    LeBron - 2008
    Wade - 2009
    Durant - 2010

No one since 2010 though, I believe.

NBA Superstar

Before Durant? Dwyane Wade.