Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-04-2006, 12:12 PM   #91
Voratian
Serious playground baller

Voratian has an OK reputation so far

I wish Duncan would pull a Shaq when a seasoned dunker is flying towards him, AVOID or FOUL
Voratian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 01:14 PM   #92
Loki
Banned

Loki is considered somewhat coolLoki is considered somewhat cool

Lebron made about 3-4 incredible plays last night. If he keeps that up, I might have to reconsider my opinion that he's not really that creative.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 01:24 PM   #93
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

LeBron is creative with the ball and making plays but he is not a creative dunker. I think part of that is how big he is. Look at the dunker who did insane creative dunks its when the were are thinner and lankier. LeBron is built like Malone. if Malone donked like LeBron in the open court we would never hear the end of it.
AKADS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 01:29 PM   #94
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADS
LeBron is creative with the ball and making plays but he is not a creative dunker.

That reminds me of Lebron's commercial where the 4 Lebrons are having a dunk contest. I thought regular Lebron would have pulled some crazy dunk, but alas, it was just a power dunk...
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 04:11 PM   #95
PureElement
Local High School Star

PureElement has an OK reputation so far

looks like he almost travelled.
PureElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 04:27 PM   #96
Diesel J
NBA lottery pick

Diesel J has decent reputationDiesel J has decent reputation

Diesel J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 04:31 PM   #97
Loki
Banned

Loki is considered somewhat coolLoki is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADS
LeBron is creative with the ball and making plays but he is not a creative dunker. I think part of that is how big he is. Look at the dunker who did insane creative dunks its when the were are thinner and lankier. LeBron is built like Malone. if Malone donked like LeBron in the open court we would never hear the end of it.

I wasn't strictly talking about dunking. He's just never struck me as very creative, on a Jordan/Dr. J/Kobe/AI/TMac level. In the air, on the ground, with his handles, whatever. But he impressed me last night.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 05:09 PM   #98
KIWI

what about josh smiths dunks dude nearly hit his head on the rim
Old 11-04-2006, 05:18 PM   #99
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIWI BOY
what about josh smiths dunks dude nearly hit his head on the rim

Who cares how high he jumped, Lebron was guarded by Bowen(best perimeter defender in the league) and completely loses him going around another spurs player than goes straight down the lane at Duncan (9-time All NBA 1st team defender) and slams it home with authority. Early candidate for dunk of the year.
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 05:19 PM   #100
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Thanks Loki. Nice video. Heh.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 06:31 PM   #101
ezzy
see funk be funk

ezzy has an OK reputation so far
Default c'mon really

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki
I wasn't strictly talking about dunking. He's just never struck me as very creative, on a Jordan/Dr. J/Kobe/AI/TMac level. In the air, on the ground, with his handles, whatever. But he impressed me last night.

i think i see what you are saying, as far as globetrotter/air-jordan sort of moves..... but in reality - not scooby doo, how can you not be creative when getting 6-10 assists a night? he passes as close to magic johnson as we have in the league now. i'd say kidd, nash, and lebron are the best highlight dish men in the league. so that's creativity.

he's also creative in that he knows the game. maybe that's calculating, but these days it can masquerade as cleverness because so many are dolts when it comes to rotating and playing passing lanes, etc.

straight jumping in the air and doing acrobatics i agree he's too big for that. he's karl malone size and dunks like doctor j + nique. the jordan comparisons are in number, midwest local, and domination. no one compares his dunking to jordan.
ezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:32 PM   #102
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: c'mon really

Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:39 PM   #103
KungFuJoe
Local High School Star

KungFuJoe has not been impressing people
Default Re: Lebron on Duncan

KungFuJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: