Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Quick question for MJ stans and Kobe stans

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    A man of integrity would never feel this type of emotional insecurity when reading posts of pure truth. Are you a snitch or sociopath yourself?
    To late. I already poured dat ether all over this thread. Might want to let the fumes clear out and free up your mind so that the next time you post, the same thing doesn't happen again....

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    It's like a company that poisons a town's drinking water throwing a BBQ for the townspeople. Empty gesture to try to hide bad intentions.

A whole generation of babies has been lost to the influence of this monster LeFlop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPZMyGU6pnE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBVBfM4ZWqQ

I cringe to think about what basketball will be like in a decade when the kids who watched this clown come of age. Frightening to think about.
    I appreciate your opinion but let's be real. MJ is a great player as is lebron. Only difference is that one is a subpar human being and one has conducted himself with pure class. That's all I'm saying dude.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    To late. I already poured dat ether all over this thread. Might want to let the fumes clear out and free up your mind so that the next time you post, the same thing doesn't happen again....
    I do not appreciate you opinion and think that you are a man of zero character and integrity.

Thank you.

Banned

I appreciate your opinion but let's be real. MJ is a great player as is lebron. Only difference is that one is a subpar human being and one has conducted himself with pure class. That's all I'm saying dude.

Thank you.
    Michael Jordan was the apex predator. I learned everything I needed to become the bonafide alpha you see before you today by watching him. Same thing Kobe did to become successful- he studied Michael Jordan like he was writing a graduate school thesis on the man. And look at what he accomplished by simply being a cheap knock off.

Now if Kobe and myself had grown up watching LeDecision run from city to city and flop all over the court like a fish out of water, we'd be carpetbaggers bagging groceries in different cities every few years while wearing carpets on our heads to cover our receding hairlines.

That's what the future holds for you or anyone who is a fan of LeScrub. It's not too late to change your allegiances. There's always room at the Tabernacle of the GOAT. You're always welcome.

Michael Jordan was the apex predator. I learned everything I needed to become the bonafide alpha you see before you today by watching him. Same thing Kobe did to become successful- he studied Michael Jordan like he was writing a graduate school thesis on the man. And look at what he accomplished by simply being a cheap knock off.

Now if Kobe and myself had grown up watching LeDecision run from city to city and flop all over the court like a fish out of water, we'd be carpetbaggers bagging groceries in different cities every few years while wearing carpets on our heads to cover our receding hairlines.

That's what the future holds for you or anyone who is a fan of LeScrub. It's not too late to change your allegiances. There's always room at the Tabernacle of the GOAT. You're always welcome.
    Sir, I too am an alpha amongst alphas. Yet I am also a man of character and integrity. These two things are not mutually exclusive. I would love to have you cheer at the big boy table for the 2nd coming of the GOAT.

Thank you.

I do not appreciate you opinion and think that you are a man of zero character and integrity.

Thank you.
    Jordan has more integrity than Bron because he never colluded. The fact that you fail to realize this just cost you your integrity on this board. Now next time think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    Jordan has more integrity than Bron because he never colluded. The fact that you fail to realize this just cost you your integrity on this board. Now next time think before you post.
    Who needs to make business decisions such as exploring free agency when you already have Phil Jackson, Scottie Pippen AND Horace Grant on your team? The fact that you are incapable of using your brain is one of the main reasons why you are not a man of integrity and why you are not welcome at the big boy table.

No thanks.

Banned

Sir, I too am an alpha amongst alphas. Yet I am also a man of character and integrity. These two things are not mutually exclusive. I would love to have you cheer at the big boy table for the 2nd coming of the GOAT.

Thank you.
    You going to Jordan's basketball camp?

Who needs to make business decisions such as exploring free agency when you already have Phil Jackson, Scottie Pippen AND Horace Grant on your team? The fact that you are incapable of using your brain is one of the main reasons why you are not a man of integrity and why you are not welcome at the big boy table.

No thanks.
    Phil Jackson was an LSD abusing nobody pariah and coach of the Albany Patroons before he stumbled ass backwards into the best coaching position imaginable.

Horace and Scottie were both 7 PPG bench scrubs when they first got to Chicago. If the Cavs front office gave Bron 7 PPG bench scrubs instead of Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love and told him that's all the moves they were making, this man LeBron would be on travelocity before Dan Gilbert could write another drunken letter.
    Last edited by DonDadda59; 09-29-2015 at 10:34 PM.

You going to Jordan's basketball camp?
    Jordan is a bron fan too? Real recognize real.

Phil Jackson was an LSD abusing nobody pariah and coach of the Albany Patroons before he stumbled ass backwards into the best coaching position imaginable.

Horace and Scottie were both 7 PPG bench scrubs when they first got to Chicago. If the Cavs front office gave Bron 7 PPG bench scrubs instead of Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love and told him that's all the moves they were making, this man LeBron would be on travelocity before Dan Gilbert could write another drunken letter.
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/CLE/2007.html

Then that must mean that these guys were crackheads off the street. Worst team to make the finals in nba history? Me thinks so.
    Last edited by red1; 09-29-2015 at 10:37 PM.

Banned

Jordan is a bron fan too? Real recognize real.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/CLE/2007.html

Then that must mean that these guys were crackheads off the street. Worst team to make the finals in nba history? Me thinks so.
    Hence...

And that team was no worse than the teams Jason Kidd led to back to back Finals (actually winning some games too).
    Last edited by DonDadda59; 09-29-2015 at 10:41 PM.

Guy looking role-models as a person in sport superstars.

Go read something about Gandhi or Budha, you loser.

In basketball, the guy to worship is the best in the court, with alpha mentality and greatest winner. Personal life is out of this, you insecure brat.

Banned

I remember Jordan running to hug LeBron after that series

LeBron just swept his pathetic team, and Jordan ran like a little girl just to be associated with LeBron, such as beta move

At the end of the day, Lebron got manhandled by role players like Kwahi and Iggy and they won FMVP by single coverage on Lebron. When in the hell did Kobe or Duncan or Jordan get covered by a role player and shut down so badly that the role player won the FMVP? Teammates are irrelevant here. You either are good enough to best a role player that is covering you under single coverage or you aren't. It really is that simple. That is why Lebron James will never be on the same level as those guys. Ring count and finals win/loss ratio is just the tip of the iceberg.

Banned

Looking real tough dunking in the open court against a Jefferson less Cats team. What happened when he saw old man Duncan in the finals without Jesus' blessings?

Exactly.

One of this dude's closest friends is that Travelocity gnome.