Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Quick question for MJ stans and Kobe stans

I must ask sincerely as an upstanding gentleman of character and integrity. When did it become cool to support degenerates? Gambling sociopaths and snitching rapists are not worthy rolemodels.

While I admit that MJ is a slightly better basketball player and that kobe is a slightly better shooter and infinitely better rapist, these guys are disgusting human beings and they are definitely not worthy role-models for our kids.

I like to take the entire picture into account so for me the choice is obvious.

Stay classy my friends

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Quick question for MJ stans and Kobe stans

Banned

Theyre small down there

Being fans of flawed, damaged individuals boosts their self-esteem, allows them to hide their insecurities

Liking an athlete for their personality and image is as beta as it gets. Go watch the disney channel or the kardashians u fakkit

I'll go with the kid from humble beginnings who made something of himself, married his high-school sweetheart and turned into a man of his craft and an excellent businessman.

Stay classy my friends.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

In today's era, it's all about spacing - today's spacing makes offense easier for players, which results in weaker offensive skillsets and necessitates gimmick defensive tactics that compromise the defense (i.e. strongside flooding, which doesn't get ball out of ballhandler's hands and leaves weakside a man down - but the move is a necessary gamble, otherwise the spacing gives strongside ballhandlers too much time and room when they have the ball).

Similarly, doubling the post before the ball gets there is an extremely obvious move that leaves someone wide open - it prevents a post player from catching it, but that's only a consideration in today's game because the spacing gives players too much time and room to operate once they catch it... The spacing and further distance of help defenders makes today's post players too dangerous when they catch the ball.

Otoh, when there isn't spacing and help defense is much closer, a team is better off NOT compromising their defense by doubling early and leaving someone wide open.. The lack of spacing and closer proximity of help defenders made previous eras better-equipped to handle a post player that has the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    Liking an athlete for their personality and image is as beta as it gets. Go watch the disney channel or the kardashians u fakkit
    He's more accomplished than CP3, KD, and KG combined, fakkit

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    I must ask sincerely as an upstanding gentleman of character and integrity. When did it become cool to support degenerates? Gambling sociopaths and snitching rapists are not worthy rolemodels.

While I admit that MJ is a slightly better basketball player and that kobe is a slightly better shooter and infinitely better rapist, these guys are disgusting human beings and they are definitely not worthy role-models for our kids.

I like to take the entire picture into account so for me the choice is obvious.

Stay classy my friends

And LeDecision is?

All kids can learn from LeBron is 3 things- 1) If things get tough, run away to another city and stack the deck in your favor. Multiple times if necessary. 2) Flop. 3) Defy nature and practice voodoo/witchcraft in order to grow back your receding hairline.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    Spoken like a true cp3 and kd fan.

3-time NBA All-Star

yup. OP would rather have brans chick than kobe or mj. Beta af

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    And LeDecision is?

All kids can learn from LeBron is 3 things- 1) If things get tough, run away to another city and stack the deck in your favor. Multiple times if necessary. 2) Flop. 3) Defy nature and practice voodoo/witchcraft in order to grow back your receding hairline.
    LeDecision is pure business acumen and class. Giving money to the boys and girls club - a charity - is a bad thing now?

Respect.

Lol soft ass kids cant like players based on their actual ability to play the game because it's so damn inferior to past greats.

2/6, will never win a ring without wade

Jordan may never have won a ring without Pippen, but at least he has a winning finals record.

Kobe may never have won 3 of his rings without Shaq, but at least he has a winning finals record.

Wtf does this pitiful, sorry ass excuse of the face of the NBA have to offer us? A 2/6 record and losing FVMPs to role players while being single covered?

Is that really the best you have to offer?

Sounds about right. Tears taste good faggits. Keep em coming.

3-time NBA All-Star

I bet most bran stans have uglier chicks than savanah. Coz thats the standards of these stans Beta fakkits.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    Lol soft ass kids cant like players based on their actual ability to play the game because it's so damn inferior to past greats.

2/6, will never win a ring without wade

Jordan may never have won a ring without Pippen, but at least he has a winning finals record.

Kobe may never have won 3 of his rings without Shaq, but at least he has a winning finals record.

Wtf does this pitiful, sorry ass excuse of the face of the NBA have to offer us? A 2/6 record and losing FVMPs to role players while being single covered?

Is that really the best you have to offer?

Sounds about right. Tears taste good faggits. Keep em coming.
    A man of integrity would never feel this type of emotional insecurity when reading posts of pure truth. Are you a snitch or sociopath yourself?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    LeDecision is pure business acumen and class. Giving money to the boys and girls club - a charity - is a bad thing now?

Respect.

It's like a company that poisons a town's drinking water throwing a BBQ for the townspeople. Empty gesture to try to hide bad intentions.

A whole generation of babies has been lost to the influence of this monster LeFlop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPZMyGU6pnE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBVBfM4ZWqQ

I cringe to think about what basketball will be like in a decade when the kids who watched this clown come of age. Frightening to think about.