Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Anthony Davis: Im going to be the best in the world

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Bron lost me at the decision. Yet unlike the city of Cleveland AKA the cuckold capitol of America... I don't forget

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    Let's not forget how the Pelicans choked away TWENTY point lead in the forth quarter to lose Game 3 at home. When you're the "best player in the league" you can't let an important win like that slip from your hands.
    He lost to the best team in the league (Alltime team actually ). Also most of his players were injured and got surgery right after the playoffs.

Stalkerforlife a pedo

Quote Originally Posted by juju151111
    Agreed and his playmaking got better has the season went on last year. His asts were going up the last few months
    he averaged something like 5 per 100 possesions over the last 20 games

while decreasing his turnovers

Banned

He lost to the best team in the league (Alltime team actually ). Also most of his players were injured and got surgery right after the playoffs.
    The Warriors were not favored at all to win that game after three quarters.

http://stats.inpredictable.com/nba/w...gid=0041400143

Stalkerforlife a pedo

70% of Anthony Davis' FGM are assisted on compared to a legit one on one scorer like Demarcus Cousins who has 50% of his FGM assisted upon.
    How amusing.
    I refuted that claim. try to look it up unless you are too damn stupid to read.
    You seem too stupid to google anyway. you are also too damn stupid to read the article.
    "choked away a 20 point lead"
    against the team KNOWN for those kinds of comebacks? shut the hell up lol.

just a joke.

are you a Cousins fan?

Stalkerforlife a pedo

Is he a cousins fan?
    because then refuting him will be easy as hell lol.

You mean his team quit on him
    In fairness you are probably correct about this. Still doesn't give him the right to quit on them. Settling for bad jumpers, slacking on defense (compared to what he's shown he can do), and positioning himself away from plays or not even fighting for position at all.

@ you people posting stats, he got most of those in garbage time and you know it. He wasn't going hard and you know it. Is that still impressive? Of course...that's why he will be the best in the world at somepoint. It's like you guys think I hate brow or something. I think he has the opportunity to save this struggling league where the greats of the past (old as ****) are still dominating their successors.

Very good NBA starter

The Warriors were not favored at all to win that game after three quarters.

http://stats.inpredictable.com/nba/w...gid=0041400143
    What? They were favored to sweep from the start. Who cares what some quarter to quarter metric. The pelicans were massive underdogs and had players playing injured.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by DavisIsMyUniBro
    he averaged something like 5 per 100 possesions over the last 20 games

while decreasing his turnovers
    Exactly, he just keeps improving.

Banned

Anthony Davis and the New Orleans Pelicans choked away a twenty point lead in an important Game 3 situation at home where if they win they'll make the series 2-1. There's no defending that.

It's one thing to be completely outmatched and swept, but losing a game with a huge lead like that is inexcusable when you're at home and are able to jump back into a series.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Dbrog
    In fairness you are probably correct about this. Still doesn't give him the right to quit on them. Settling for bad jumpers, slacking on defense (compared to what he's shown he can do), and positioning himself away from plays or not even fighting for position at all.

@ you people posting stats, he got most of those in garbage time and you know it. He wasn't going hard and you know it. Is that still impressive? Of course...that's why he will be the best in the world at somepoint. It's like you guys think I hate brow or something. I think he has the opportunity to save this struggling league where the greats of the past (old as ****) are still dominating their successors.
    He didn't get his points in garbage time dummy. Maybe game 4 was the only time but he already was averging 30 ppg. He never quit his teammates did

Stalkerforlife a pedo

Quote Originally Posted by Dbrog

Which games?
    thats his playstyle. his defense was better in the playoffs than in the regular season. he held the warriors to 33% shooting at the rim.

Very good NBA starter

Anthony Davis and the New Orleans Pelicans choked away a twenty point lead in an important Game 3 situation at home where if they win they'll make the series 2-1. There's no defending that.

It's one thing to be completely outmatched and swept, but losing a game with a huge lead like that is inexcusable when you're at home and are able to jump back into a series.
    They were completely outmatched.

Stalkerforlife a pedo

implying that the Pelicans ever had a chance. implying that a player is responsible for his whole team.
    Lol, probably didnt realize that not only were his teammates playing through injury, he was as well. the pelicans media crew are just really damn good at hiding info. yeah, I have inside sources, lol.
    Once again, who is your favorite player. refuting you will be easy as hell if its cousins.
    Your inability to tell me who your favorite player is kind of shows that you are afraid. If its cousins, you better know how easy it will be to refute you.

and I laugh at how you assume that one game defines a career... are you a kobe fan? if you are, this will be very, very easy.

Stalkerforlife a pedo

They were completely outmatched.
    You've been here a while. tell me, who does he support.
    he obviously knows nothing about basketball.