National High School Star

Default Iran's Supreme Leader bans any future negotiations with the United States

Default Re: Iran's Supreme Leader bans any future negotiations with the United States

I wish I could say Obama is an idiot, but he's not. He's doing exactly what you would expect from the leader of a western left-wing party.

It's time to wake up and realize that in western countries, the left-wing parties are anti-western.

Default Re: Iran's Supreme Leader bans any future negotiations with the United States

Completely meaningless move by this joker to appease his hardliners. If Iran renegs on its obligations, the sanctions go back on. At that point, two things will happen:

1.) He'll quietly tell President Rouhani to open dialogue again with the nations who negotiated the deal.

2.) He'll denounce us publically.

Same old shit with Iran.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

What an embarrassment to this administration. Obama needs to be exiled back to Kenya after his term is up. I don't want to see that smug son of a bitch ever again.