Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Harrison Barnes counter offer, 9 mill a year take it or leave it

An average starting SF that has no huge holes. He's a glue piece. But there are a lot of SF's in the league that are average.

He's athletic and still young. He's getting 7 million a year.

National High School Star Fire Colangelo's Avatar

I'd take him in Toronto if we didn't sign Caroll. Athletic defender that can hit the 3 is exactly what we need

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Someone will pay a lot more than that lol
    Pretty much.

So far in his career, all he's really been asked to do is defend and take open shots. He really looks like he has a solid skill set on offence, but he's never been allowed/asked to be more than he is now.
    I'm sure at his age with his existing established skills, he's going to get a big deal and I'm leaning towards him being able to breakout if he gets a substantial role.

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    Holy shit

Who is this guy? Why did he get banned?
    Cuz hes retarded to mention FMVP and Harrison Barnes in the same post. Dude got benched for Ian ****ing Clark.