Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Doesnt it feel like the Kings should be the next great young team?

Fox, Hield, Bagley, and Bogdanovic?

It kinda feels like they should move from "Not bad...." into surprisingly good soon doesnt it?

In the games I saw they played hard....together for the most part. Fox should be an all star soon.

Anyone wanna get in on the Kings before the season starts?

Default Re: Doesnt it feel like the Kings should be the next great young team?

Kings did what they do best. Go backwards. Firing Joeger for Luke is a Kings move

Fox needs to dip ASAP.

I’m on their hype train but they’re at best like a 7 seed this year. Question for future is do they give 30mil+ to hield who is 27 or do they go with bogdanovic as their future starter and leave some flexibility. Fox and bagley seem like they’re getting maxes in a few years

I'm thinking they should be coming but maybe they are still a year/guy or 2 away. I like what I've seen from Fox already potential wise.

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon
    I'm thinking they should be coming but maybe they are still a year/guy or 2 away. I like what I've seen from Fox already potential wise.
    I agree but on the other hand fox/hield could only top out at prime wall/Beal and tht team didn

NBA Superstar

Hawks will be first

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Absolutely, but the West is currently so strong that they could be on the outside looking in.

They do have some nice vet additions like Dedmon/Joseph/Ariza...and while Barnes isn't worth his contract, he's on a declining scale so his deal actually gets much better over time.

I think their win total is like 38 for the 2020 season last I checked...just crazy how good the West is projected to be.

Most fans want Bogdanovic gone after his laziness and inconsistency last year.

It's hard to see them beat out the Spurs for that final spot. Then you have teams like the Mavs/Pelicans in that mix.

Averaging 1.4 ppg RealSkipBayless's Avatar

Yep.

They might even gain a big enough lead while Klay is out to hold onto the 8th seed and keep the Warriors out of the playoffs.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Kings did what they do best. Go backwards. Firing Joeger for Luke is a Kings move

Fox needs to dip ASAP.
    You literally make fun of every thing another franchise does. Your trolling has become so lazy and predictable. You even do it at the expense of contradicting yourself, making you look even worse.

How sad must your real life be?

Giles, if he can stay healthy and zero in as well.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
    Hawks will be first
    Agreed, I don't see the kings ever putting it together

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    You literally make fun of every thing another franchise does. Your trolling has become so lazy and predictable. You even do it at the expense of contradicting yourself, making you look even worse.

How sad must your real life be?

Nah. Just what garbage franchises do. You sound upset

No but I felt like that 2 decades ago.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Nah. Just what garbage franchises do. You sound upset
    According to you there are 29 garbage franchises

And the one that isn