Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Default Jared Dudley At It Again; Talks Shit About Another Clutch Sportz Player. Lol

Earlier I'm the season when he hit the gamewinner over LeBron, he said he KNEW LeBron couldnt /wasn't gonna play defense.

Now he's saying what MOST of us already know; Ben Simmons is AVERGAE in the half court...which is common knowledge to most people that watch the game.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ApOGIAQrvkM

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: Jared Dudley At It Again; Talks Shit About Another Clutch Sportz Player. Lol

No he's still a 21 year-old all-star. I agree that he's lacking in the half-court but if you trade him for Mike Conley you may look ridiculous in two years.

College superstar brooks_thompson's Avatar

Default Re: Jared Dudley At It Again; Talks Shit About Another Clutch Sportz Player. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    No he's still a 21 year-old all-star. I agree that he's lacking in the half-court but if you trade him for Mike Conley you may look ridiculous in two years.
    Now, I agree the value is lopsided in a Mike Conley trade and you couldn't do that with Simmons, but he would make that team legit for the next two years if Embiid stayed healthy, and then he may have 2 more years of legitimate high level starting PG play after his monster contract is up, at a much cheaper price. Mike Conley is the best 'game manager'/tempo controller outside of Chris Paul. And he makes sure everyone who needs their touches gets them in a very natural way.

I just can't see Simmons being a special player. He can't ****ing shoot. I don't care if he can pass. The dude can't make a basket. Imagine if Lebron couldn't shoot. He'd have 0 rings.

I'd rather draft a Lamar Odom over Simmons. It's pathetic that this guy had an entire NBA off season to train and he can't make a three to save his life.

It almost feels like Nick Wright is an employee of clutch sports LOL he’s always fiercely defending LeBron and that sports agencies players. Hmm

Simmons shitting on the Nets lol

LeBron.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Simmons shitting on the Nets lol
    He didn't do shit all of his points were easy dunks on the fast break

Cherry picking ass bitch

I would offer an avy bet but OP's profile is already dedicated to LeBron's groin

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    He didn't do shit all of his points were easy dunks on the fast break

Cherry picking ass bitch

Now I know you're retarded. Did you even watch the game? He had 4 points tops on the fast break, everything else were postups, drives, putbacks and free throws..... All in the half court

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AI09

Now I know you're retarded. Did you even watch the game? He had 4 points tops on the fast break, everything else were postups, drives, putbacks and free throws..... All in the half court
    Ok fastbreaks,flopping to get free throws and getting spoonfed by Butler

Happy now?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    He

Simmons dominates Brooklyn again

nice

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    Ok fastbreaks,flopping to get free throws and getting spoonfed by Butler

Happy now?
    Again you're retarded

Butler assisted on only one of Ben's 11 field goal, so how is that spoon feeding?...

It's funny how you say one of the worst free throw shooters in this series was flopping to get to the free throw line

Ben didn't flop at all, show me one highlight where he flopped tonight I'll wait....

Again all I saw was one fast break dunk after a steal so that's 2 points out of 31 on the break......

Say what you want about Ben but he's not a flopper. He might look like a pretty boy, but that dude is tough. Probably from the Aussie football