Thread: Favorite passes

Great college starter

Default Favorite passes

So after watching Bron and MJ passing highlights, I'd like to see more and what other people consider some of their favorite assists. Doesn't matter who makes the plays, what era it's in, etc... Drop a link if you can find a video of it and if you want, include why you like the pass in particular. Here's a few of mine in no order

1. Wade wrap-around 360 pass to Mourning against Chicago

Unfortunately I can't find the video for it but I always liked this one. Definitely one of my favorite Wade plays and showed how creative the guy was with the ball, also displayed his coordination

2. Jordan 360 to Pippen
    Always been a big fan of 360 passes, Jordan has plenty and this is one of my favorites

3. Ginobili between Norris Cole's legs
    Probably the tightest between the legs pass I've seen. Also on the biggest stage. Ginobili is definitely a risk taker

4. Lebron no-look to Kyrie
    All eyes are on Bron and everyone's literally standing around wondering what he's doing (Even Marion was confused, or a really good actor). Simple pass, but damn everyone was caught sleeping

Great college starter

Default Re: Favorite passes

Found the Wade pass but the quality is shit so
    https://youtu.be/ro4TrPTSVsU?t=1m12s
    @1:12

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LostCause
    So after watching Bron and MJ passing highlights, I'd like to see more and what other people consider some of their favorite assists. Doesn't matter who makes the plays, what era it's in, etc... Drop a link if you can find a video of it and if you want, include why you like the pass in particular. Here's a few of mine in no order

1. Wade wrap-around 360 pass to Mourning against Chicago

Unfortunately I can't find the video for it but I always liked this one. Definitely one of my favorite Wade plays and showed how creative the guy was with the ball, also displayed his coordination

2. Jordan 360 to Pippen
    Always been a big fan of 360 passes, Jordan has plenty and this is one of my favorites

3. Ginobili between Norris Cole's legs
    Probably the tightest between the legs pass I've seen. Also on the biggest stage. Ginobili is definitely a risk taker

4. Lebron no-look to Kyrie
    All eyes are on Bron and everyone's literally standing around wondering what he's doing (Even Marion was confused, or a really good actor). Simple pass, but damn everyone was caught sleeping
    I don't think Ginobili even meant it to between Cole's legs. Cole wasn't even there when he threw the pass. And it did not put Parker in an advantageous position at all.

When LeBron passed Kobe in the GOAT rankings

Long Live The Process fourkicks44's Avatar

Jwill off the elbow was always a fav of mine.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raprap
    When LeBron passed Kobe in the GOAT rankings
    Cringe...way to be a fakkot. Can't even come up with something in such an easy thread? ****ing loser...just like 90% of ish.