Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Barkley: Lebron needs more help

Barkley weighed in on the Finals and said that LeBron James needs more help. ”He’s Michael Jackson playing with a bunch of Tito Jackson’s,” Barkley said.
    http://www.danpatrick.com/2012/06/13...st-dream-team/

I kindof agree, i think its more like he needs more help from his own team he has now... i mean they're never gonna win if wade and bosh continue playing like they're hurt or 40-45 years old, it will be a miracle if Lebron wins a championship with those two playing like this...

and for those saying Lebron needs to step up his game (how much more could he stepped up this playoff run?) and win a championship by himself no matter the teammates because "thats what the best players do" (i would like to see a player like that that won a championship by himself?), that's some of the biggest bs ever. those same people cant wait to call durant the best in the world because he's playing like the arguably 2nd best player in the world on a MONSTER team, even if he is not as overall talented/productive/dominant as Lebron is or can be...

and for those saying lebron needs to take over late in games ALL THE TIME thats not gonna happen when he's playing the entire games with no help dragging 260++ lbs allover the court from position PG to CENTER offensively & defensively.
    Last edited by pauk; 06-13-2012 at 12:46 PM.

National High School Star

Default Re: Barkley: Lebron needs more help

Ok...lebron needs more help after getting two Top 15 players.

Lebron really needs is Kobe. He needs someone to close the game out for him

Banned

Are you Bigrussia on RGM or did you just jack his post and tweaked it a little bit?

he does need more help, from his own team. they're never gonna win if wade and bosh continue playing like they're hurt, which they are.

and for those saying lebron needs to step up his game and win by himself because that what the best players do, that's some of the biggest bs ever. those same people are gonna call durant the best in the world because he's playing like the 2nd best player in the world on a MONSTER team...

and for those saying lebron needs to take over late in games all the time, thats not gonna happen when he's playing 45 a night with no help. he's not 23 anymore

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/view...86955&start=75

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pauk

I kindof agree, i think its more like he needs more help from his own team he has now... i mean they're never gonna win if wade and bosh continue playing like they're hurt or 40-45 years old, it will be a miracle if Lebron wins a championship with those two playing like this...

and for those saying Lebron needs to step up his game (how much more could he stepped up this playoff run?) and win a championship by himself no matter the teammates because "thats what the best players do" (i would like to see a player like that that won a championship by himself?), that's some of the biggest bs ever. those same people cant wait to call durant the best in the world because he's playing like the arguably 2nd best player in the world on a MONSTER team, even if he is not as overall talented/productive/dominant as Lebron is or can be...

and for those saying lebron needs to take over late in games ALL THE TIME thats not gonna happen when he's playing the entire games with no help dragging 260++ lbs allover the court from position PG to CENTER offensively & defensively.

That is his Biggest problem come 4th qtrs not lack of Clutchness..

Banned

LOL @ OKC being a "monster" team now. Look back not even a month or two back and Heat fans were saying the Thunder weren't even that scary outside of Durant, Westbrook and Harden.

So many excuses... it's pathetic.

During that Durant-led stretch in the fourth quarter, why did Lebron play with the attitude of a scared dog instead of with the fury of an angry god like you had predicted?

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

would this team win??> a little bit more help for lebron

CP3/D williams
    Kobe/Harden
    Lebron/Pierce
    Nowitzki/Josh Smith
    Bynum/D Howard

I don't get picked last at the park anymore vegasbigshots's Avatar

Players want to get paid and not just join to have a chance of possibly winning a Championship. Can you get the likes of Nash to join the Heats? That's the big question. They might need to unload Wade or Bosh and just get good role players.

Quote Originally Posted by BMOGEFan
    Ok...lebron needs more help after getting two Top 15 players.

Lebron really needs is Kobe. He needs someone to close the game out for him
    why are people going off of name value? If Rondo was playing with Dwight, Kidd, Prince I could say he was playing with 3 Team USA members but guess what. Dwights injured, Kidd is old, and Prince sucks.
    Bosh is recovering from an abdominal strain and Wade has been inconsistent/declining/whatever getting outproduced by freakin Westbrook. His team isn't very good right now

dragging 260++ lbs allover the court
    Poor Lebron, so heavy

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    [/B]

That is his Biggest problem come 4th qtrs not lack of Clutchness..
    No its not. He lacks clutchness.

That dude didn't play that much during the all star game. The last few possessions, he had the ball, but gave it up for someone else to shoot, which lead to a turnover.

THen he went and took the ball out because he was scared.

pauk ... are you Bigrussia on RGM ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
    would this team win??> a little bit more help for lebron

CP3/D williams
    Kobe/Harden
    Lebron/Pierce
    Nowitzki/Josh Smith
    Bynum/D Howard
    LeBron needs Phil Jackson, Greg Popovich, Jerry Sloan, Doc Rivers, Larry Brown, Rick Adelman and Gerge Karl in the coaching staff.

NBA lottery pick

Lebron needs more help?

Thought that's why he formed a super team....