Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: The moment we've been waiting for.

Mixed feelings. Really wanted a top 3, but glad we didn't end up 7th (y'know?).

In any event, now we need to get creative. I'll roll with Mudiay; he seems the most ready between himself and Russell. We need a PG, and Caldy has to go.

The purge will continue. See ya on June 25th.

Krust Kingz

All isnt lost.

So who are the stars of the league? Who are leading teams to championships? Most of them are a PG or SG...

So right now give me MuddMan. Add a big through FA.

We need a star, studd, and personality.... We need the lights and flash with substance.... This kid seems to be that. Someone needs to at least be able to penetrate and get to the hole. He can learn to shoot.

Mudiay is either so good that he is taken before 4 or he isn't good enough to be 4. The chances that he is the clear cut 4th best player are very small. There still needs to be a lot of discussion about all of the possible picks- mudiay, Russell, WCS, and porzingis

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by el gringos
    Mudiay is either so good that he is taken before 4 or he isn't good enough to be 4. The chances that he is the clear cut 4th best player are very small. There still needs to be a lot of discussion about all of the possible picks- mudiay, Russell, WCS, and porzingis
    WCS is not top 5 worthy. I really hope we don't waste a high draft pick on a great rim protector with no offensive game.

alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NBAplayoffs2001
    WCS is not top 5 worthy. I really hope we don't waste a high draft pick on a great rim protector with no offensive game.

yeah ... mudiay can be a john wall type of player.... he can also be a better shooter than wall ... which i think he already is..

I'm kind of concerned by Mudiay high school numbers. Averaging 16/6/4 in his senior year. Winning a state championship as a freshman.

Kind of makes me wonder why he was projected top 5 in his class almost every year.

Yeah, he's a great athlete and his high school athletes if I had to sum it up makes him look "smooth." His handles looked pretty ridiculous too for a 18 year old.

I know as a junior I believe, his team beat Wiggin's prep team and Mudiay had some really nice assists in it too.

In recent years though, only one current pro's high school mixtape had me literally drooling over athleticism. That was Wiggins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLsK-ZoL9sY

Mudiay doesn't do that for me. What I think about is when I see his high school athletes is his smooth transition play and some nice passes thats about it.

More and more I think about it, I really do hope we get Russell but Mudiay seems like such a mystery. I feel there are a lot of lack of highlights from his high school days because his numbers weren't great but all the scouts loved him.

He did face some really good teams on those Prime Prep teams and Wiggins as a Grace Prep player.
    Last edited by NBAplayoffs2001; 05-21-2015 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by veilside23
    yeah ... mudiay can be a john wall type of player.... he can also be a better shooter than wall ... which i think he already is..
    He reminds me a lot of Westbrook with his hustle for rebounds in China. High school Mudiay reminded me a lot of Wall.

He looked a lot like Wall with a mix of Westbrook in China.