Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Von Wafer Is Tey Another NBA Player To Bust In Euroleague

Quote Originally Posted by Maga_1
    What question?
    Just curious ..
    He made the claim that Sofo is 10 times the player Kaman & Camby have ever been/can ever dream of being, and I keep asking him why he thinks that and what Sofo does so well to deserve that kind of hype and he just turns around calling me an idiot and such, but fails to back his claim up.

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    He made the claim that Sofo is 10 times the player Kaman & Camby have ever been/can ever dream of being, and I keep asking him why he thinks that and what Sofo does so well to deserve that kind of hype and he just turns around calling me an idiot and such, but fails to back his claim up.
    I don't think Sofo is better than Camby and Kaman but we never knew what Sofo could do in NBA, cause he never played there.

I think he's undersized to play the C position in NBA and too slow to play in PF.
    He is a guy like Craig Smith i think, but a little bit better cause he's more inteligent and know how to play with his body.
    In NBA he could play like 10 min, in a Rockets or Phoenix team.

Banned

Lakas know a lot of european basketball, it's the true and Grinder know a lot too.
    But Lakas always write his posts, with a arrogant attitude. You got to change that men . I'm young, and i'm european and i know many things but i don't write like you .
    We seem to generally agree on most Euro basketball issues. The only thing I disagree with you on is Rubio. I am sorry but Rubio is very overrated.

Banned

I don't think Sofo is better than Camby and Kaman but we never knew what Sofo could do in NBA, cause he never played there.

I think he's undersized to play the C position in NBA and too slow to play in PF.
    He is a guy like Craig Smith i think, but a little bit better cause he's more inteligent and know how to play with his body.
    WTF? No one in the NBA can guard Sofo.

3-time NBA All-Star

Typical ISH. Making drastic assumptions after three games worth of BOXSCORES from games they didn't even watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
    WTF? No one in the NBA can guard Sofo.
    Second thing we disagree
    I don't think that, he's too undersized for the C position.
    Do you know Craig Smith of LA Clippers right? They got the same body, if your opinion is about the body thing.

That's Turr'ble

Von Wafer Is Tey Another NBA Player To Bust In Euroleague
    what the **** does this even mean.

****ing foreigners.

Personally I'm very interested in how you managed to spell the word 'Yet' backwards.

Chuck and Brantoli ..
    You don't know anything about euro basketball don't you? So you come to this thread to joke with one mistake that Lakas wrote.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Spanoulis is God in European basketball,but in NBA relations he is mediocre player,to put him as TOP 10 of anything in NBA terms is a joke.

Sofo's myth was made based on one game against USA,but in NBA he will not have Paploukas,and he isn't even a factor in European basketball,so chances he will have any kind of impact in NBA are minimal,but I would like to see how he will do in NBA.

Vafer first needs to learn how basketball is played in Europe,and that are more things to this game then just shooting threes and trying to dunk the ball,it's too early to tell how he will do,but I think Yannakis doesn't like him very much,and with Beverly playing good and Tedosic having breakout year,Vafer minutes could be very limited.

I don't know why Oly signed him in the first place,there are plenty of SG in Europe which for me are better then him,Jaaber for example

Hellbound

I didn't see the games, but can you really come to a conclusion on a player after three games with a new team, new teammates, coaches, systems, and adjusting to all the differences between the NBA and Europe? Not to mention potential language and cultural barriers and being in a whole new world basically (I've never been anywhere in Europe, but I have to imagine the hoods that I know and a lot of these cats come from are just a lil different than the areas a highly paid imported athlete hangs out in over there) and etc etc.

Do you make threads when Europeans come to the NBA as rookies and don't put MVP numbers in their first three games? I'd look up some but I don't feel it's necessary, and would be a waste of my time. You can look like a jackass without me taking time outta my day to look up box scores.

Thread abuser

Quote Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
    LMFAO you purposely didn't post their last game stats where they sucked and lost the game. You are the single biggest joke on this forum.
    Says the moron who's always wrong about pretty much everything regarding european basketball. Your greek fetish and your outlandish claims make you laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by JayGuevara
    Do you make threads when Europeans come to the NBA as rookies and don't put MVP numbers in their first three games? I'd look up some but I don't feel it's necessary, and would be a waste of my time. You can look like a jackass without me taking time outta my day to look up box scores.

But, don't the americans always argue that the europeans "rising stars" are worst than the 2nd unit players in NBA?
    It as to be a 50/50 opinion, don't you think?

You say he can play 10 minutes, this guy says he's 10x the player Kaman/Camby ever were (Kaman put up 16/13 and Camby is a former DPOY!). Then he turns around and says you don't know squat. Pretty obvious who I'm going to believe.

And if he's a slightly better version of Craig Smith, we better not give him a contract more than the minimum

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    You say he can play 10 minutes, this guy says he's 10x the player Kaman/Camby ever were (Kaman put up 16/13 and Camby is a former DPOY!). Then he turns around and says you don't know squat. Pretty obvious who I'm going to believe.

And if he's a slightly better version of Craig Smith, we better not give him a contract more than the minimum
    That's just my opinion, i'm not a true expert i just see a lot of worldwide basketball.
    Sofo can at is maximum, 8/5 or something just like that.
    He's got a bigger basketball IQ than Smith