Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Default Re: Chris Bosh removed Toronto as his location on twitter

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    You would rather get Jeffries, Battier and Jordan Hill instead of Nene, JR and Kleizas rights?..

Bosh is going anyways, so it comes down to the best offer. And the Nuggets won't offer Ty and/or AA
    Actually it won't come to that because Chris is an unrestricted FA.

He can go wherever he wants.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

You would rather get Jeffries, Battier and Jordan Hill instead of Nene, JR and Kleizas rights?..
    Plus one of those Knicks 1st rounders? Yes.

The only thing Nene and JR will do for the Raptors is ruin their position in the lottery. If you are already a borderline playoff team and you replace Chris Bosh with Nene and JR Smith, it's not going to push you into the playoffs. A team with Nene as their best player is not going far.

I'll take the expiring contracts, a young and cheap player like Hill who could become a serviceable rotation player and a potential lottery pick from the Knicks. This kind of a trade is better for a rebuilding team and that's exactly what the Raptors should be if they lose Bosh.

Defense? Whats that? The Italian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Bosh has said HE DOES NOT WANT TO GO BACK HOME TO TEXAS. He dose not like it there. Houston is in Texas. This BOSH TO HOUSTON is started by one of the ESPN guys who thinks its a good idea. Its no more credible than the Lebron to LA Clippers that Simmons started, its a wish and a thought somethign would work, not a situation that seems likely.
    For the third time in this thread, how about you post a link that shows Bosh saying he doesn't want to play in Texas?

Bosh said that playing in Dallas, his hometown, isn't exactly appealing to him, but as far as I know he has never said anything about not wanting to play in another Texas city like Houston or San Antonio.

So how about you post a link to this Bosh doesn't want to play in Texas inside information that only you know about?

If you post a link proving me wrong, I will completely shut up and admit that you are right, but from everything that I have heard and read, Bosh only mentioned Dallas as a destination that he doesn't want to go to, not all of Texas.

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Babalu
    hes at the laker game right now watching his new team.

bosh for powell, morrisson, walton and farmar.

triplet towers!
    add sasha into that. do it mitch

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86

Heat, Bulls, Knicks, Thunder? Where will he sign?
    Lakers so he can cast in the next Predator movie.