Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: If you were born in 1993 - 1999, I feel sorry for you

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    He's 2/6.
    He's been overtaken by Curry.
    He now gets made fun of on ESPN on the reg
    He is highly disrespected for the decision and the collusion, and that's all anyone will ever remember him for.

Don't be upset at people that tell it how it is. Just accept it. Pretty soon someone will get so shook they will make a post about how if you replace Curry with Bron, the Warriors would be better.

Oh wait....
    The only one who sounds shook is you, so shook you made that rambling incoherent original post

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    The only one who sounds shook is you, so shook you made that rambling incoherent original post
    How am I shook? I make less than 4 posts per day and continue to live rent free in the minds of the so called bran fam for telling it like it is.

NBA Superstar

He's 2/6.
    He's been overtaken by Curry.
    He now gets made fun of on ESPN on the reg
    He is highly disrespected for the decision and the collusion, and that's all anyone will ever remember him for.

Don't be upset at people that tell it how it is. Just accept it. Pretty soon someone will get so shook they will make a post about how if you replace Curry with Bron, the Warriors would be better.

Oh wait....
    Oh wait...still feel bad for you

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
    Oh wait...still feel bad for you
    Whatever you need to tell yourself to cope with the fact that you can't handle the truth.

People use the decision as this big turning point for Lebron and him being hated. But I really don't see any difference in his hater before or after. It's the same level of hatred, only that the decision is something that those who hated can add to things to make fun of him about.

I guess what I'm trying to say that it's not like Lebron was this beloved by all person, and then it turned on him. He had his big time haters and fanboys. Just like after the decision.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    People use the decision as this big turning point for Lebron and him being hated. But I really don't see any difference in his hater before or after. It's the same level of hatred, only that the decision is something that those who hated can add to things to make fun of him about.

I guess what I'm trying to say that it's not like Lebron was this beloved by all person, and then it turned on him. He had his big time haters and fanboys. Just like after the decision.
    When the decision happened, people were like wow... did this loser just really team up with Wade and Bosh to form a super team? Then when he only went 2/4... they just laughed.

Then when he joined a team that had the first pick 3 years in a row which netted him a trip to the 2015 finals, they laughed harder.

When GSW won the finals with Iggy making bron shoot like shit, they laughed even harder.

When he lost 132-98 to GSW, they laughed even harder than that.

2/7 will be the biggest laugh of them all. Are you ready for it?

What a time to be alive!

Quote Originally Posted by jstern

I disagree completely. I'm sure LeBron had haters during his first Cavs tenure, but the entire world outside of Miami turned against him during the summer of 2010. Fans, the media, and former players all disparaged LeBron for the way he handled his free agency process. LeBron turning into "the villain" became a running subplot during that first season in Miami

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    I disagree completely. I'm sure LeBron had haters during his first Cavs tenure, but the entire world outside of Miami turned against him during the summer of 2010. Fans, the media, and former players all disparaged LeBron for the way he handled his free agency process. LeBron turning into "the villain" became a running subplot during that first season in Miami
    I understand that he became more of a heel, people burning his jersey. But I guess my point is that at least here on insidehoops, going into a Lebron related thread now and pre 2010. It was virtually the same. The same level of derogatory comments by his haters, and the same level of stanning by his fans.

In fact I remember even more venom from the Kobe stans, since Kobe was still decent, and Lebron was winning MVPs. So my other points is that I don't think things would have been different had Lebron stayed in Cleveland, in terms of forum talk.

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    If you're 40+ and make a living getting ethered on forums, I feel bad for you

1-9

40, married, lives in Ohio and calls himself "straight ballin"

NBA Superstar

Whatever you need to tell yourself to cope with the fact that you can't handle the truth.
    Oh boy..

What truth?

I was born in 92. The first basketball game I ever remember being of significance to me was game one of the 01 finals. Iverson going off. Hell of a lot of fun.

The reason I fell in love with the sport was tmac in 03. I hid in my grandmas basement one time and skipped an Easter egg hunt to watch game one of the of ORL/DET series where tmac went for 43. Then I remember game 2 where he had 46 and was just making insane shots the entire game.

I used to shoot in the driveway by myself pretending I was Kobe.

I loved Yao too. Watching him give it to shaq a little bit was cool.

LOVE Duncan. Best team player I've ever seen.

Watching Dirk in the last few minutes of the 4th has been really awesome.

Because I consider you a f@ggot and post that way I guess I'm a shameless bran Stan who can't appreciate anything basketball related.

Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Hemmingway

That is sad. Probably has kids too. He neglects them all day posting on ish about LeGoat.

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Hemmingway

I'm not 40+, no kids.

Gus bus... you represent the typical born in 93-99 bran stan loser.
    I only need like 4 posts per day on ave to dominate your whole world and seeing as how ISH is your whole world, it doesn't take much.

1997 Group Rise up!

We da bes!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

OP feels bad for people who witnessed one of the 10 greatest players in NBA history and an athletic freak with size in LeBron. How silly is this?

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
    Oh boy..

What truth?

I was born in 92. The first basketball game I ever remember being of significance to me was game one of the 01 finals. Iverson going off. Hell of a lot of fun.

The reason I fell in love with the sport was tmac in 03. I hid in my grandmas basement one time and skipped an Easter egg hunt to watch game one of the of ORL/DET series where tmac went for 43. Then I remember game 2 where he had 46 and was just making insane shots the entire game.

I used to shoot in the driveway by myself pretending I was Kobe.

I loved Yao too. Watching him give it to shaq a little bit was cool.

LOVE Duncan. Best team player I've ever seen.

Watching Dirk in the last few minutes of the 4th has been really awesome.

Because I consider you a f@ggot and post that way I guess I'm a shameless bran Stan who can't appreciate anything basketball related.

Oh well...
    Cool story bro. What does your NBA experience at 9 years old have to do with the fact that in 2010-present day, you were roughly 18-24 years old, which is the time frame that we are talking about. HS-college years where you typically play the most basketball/watch the most basketball/start to really understand the game especially if you are being coached and play during HS. During those years of your life, the prime years as an NBA fan, you got to see Lebron at his peak go 2/6. You were cheated, and that is why you are so salty about it. Do you know what I was doing when I was 18-24 years old? Guys like 3ball, sportingjames23, Knicksman.... we were watching the GOAT MJ. Guys like Kenneth and Jabbar when they were in HS/college... shit son... they were watching Kobe 3 peat. Guys before us in that age range like Hateraid were watching Magic and Bird put in work. Guys before him were mimicing Dr. J's moves in their backyard.

Sure, I got to see some Magic and Bird when I was a kid, but that's nothing like being in HS or in your college years watching whoever the face of the NBA is at the time. Coming on here talking about Duncan.... Duncan's main wins were 03, 05, and 07. You were 15 years old in 07! Lebron James is your era. Period point blank and no appreciation that you can possibly have or not have for any other player during your pre HS years isn't ever going to change that. The face of the NBA during your peak NBA fan years was Lebron which means YOU GOT CHEATED! Who's the f@ggot now?

2/6 soon to be 2/7 with a broken jump shot.

You want the truth?