Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Heretik32
    Fancy an avatar bet on which team exits the playoffs first? I've always liked your posts, and there definitely should be a Jazz logo next to them.
    Let's do it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy11
    Let's do it.
    You're a bit of an *******, calling people stupid who are trying to have a decent conversation with you.

Myrrh

Let's do it.
    You got mail.

Myrrh

I cannot believe my 1000th post was "You got mail". Grand.

Quote Originally Posted by Heretik32
    I cannot believe my 1000th post was "You got mail". Grand.
    That's funny!

Congrats though

Superstar

would sloan like someone like walton for his system. we'd give walton/fillers/picks....

Myrrh

I'd say Walton would be a great Sloan player. But I don't really see an AK trade coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalkmaze
    You're a bit of an *******, calling people stupid who are trying to have a decent conversation with you.
    While I won't dispute that I'm an a$$hole, who that was trying to have a decent conversation with me did I call stupid?

Are you talking about Heretik? I assume so since you quoted my response to him. I was merely responding to a challenge and I didn't call him stupid.

Dunking on everybody in the park the even bigger black guy's Avatar

Malone's jersey was retired on March 23, 2006, when the Jazz hosted the Washington Wizards.

I usually hit open layups

Where did this quote come from?

Not airballing my layups anymore braden.'s Avatar

Slightly off topic, but fatboy, you seem infinitely more aggressive, irritable, and just *********gy in general than I ever remembered you. Not that that should really bother you, because I do respect your posting, and I'm not the nicest/best poster here either, but it's just surprising to me because I don't recollect you like this on the old ISH at all.

Banned

While I won't dispute that I'm an a$$hole, who that was trying to have a decent conversation with me did I call stupid?

Are you talking about Heretik? I assume so since you quoted my response to him. I was merely responding to a challenge and I didn't call him stupid.

"People actually think this Jazz team is capable of winning a championship? Incredible. We have some dumb people here."

"3. Bring the Rockets in and I have my blinders on? Uh, you brought them in, man. Jesus, are you THAT stupid?"

"Shut your fu*king mouth until you get a clue as to what the fu*k you're talking about."

"if you want to learn a thing or two about me before you starting posting nonsense."

"Because you're a punk"

"You clearly lack the mental intelligence to grasp this."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

A*S*S*H*O*L*E... Have a half-way respectful conversation and you and/or the other person might learn something.

First off, anything could happen and the Jazz have a very slim outside shot, second off the promise land doesn't have to be this year as THIS team is young and are very likely to get much better, but without AK it would be that much more of a narrow chance. But I don't even want to get into it with you... You're not worth trying to have a conversation with.
    Last edited by Chalkmaze; 01-22-2007 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalkmaze
    "People actually think this Jazz team is capable of winning a championship? Incredible. We have some dumb people here."

"3. Bring the Rockets in and I have my blinders on? Uh, you brought them in, man. Jesus, are you THAT stupid?"

"Shut your fu*king mouth until you get a clue as to what the fu*k you're talking about."

"if you want to learn a thing or two about me before you starting posting nonsense."

"Because you're a punk"

"You clearly lack the mental intelligence to grasp this."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

A*S*S*H*O*L*E... Have a half-way respectful conversation and you and/or the other person might learn something.

First off, anything could happen and the Jazz have a very slim outside shot, second off the promise land doesn't have to be this year as THIS team is young and are very likely to get much better, but without AK it would be that much more of a narrow chance. But I don't even want to get into it with you... You're not worth trying to have a conversation with.
    First quote was to no one in particular, just a general statement.

The other quotes were directed at someone who was trying to offend me, not someone who was "trying to make decent conversation".

Now I think the difference is quite clear. Obviously, not to you. Of course, I had to break it down for you just like I have to do with many of these other idiots.

^^^ That is why I'm infinitely more irritable, Icemanfan. The stupidity just gets to me. I don't have the patient to deal with it at work and then again on this message board. Sue me, fu*kers. I could honestly care less what most of you think.

why live??

^^^ That is why I'm infinitely more irritable, Icemanfan. The stupidity just gets to me. I don't have the patient to deal with it at work and then again on this message board. Sue me, fu*kers. I could honestly care less what most of you think.
    If it makes any difference, I love you..... John! I forgot to call you John ages ago, but my memory never seizes to amaze me.

[QUOTE=Se