Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Is Bran Sauce now boring and kind of a joke?

Quote Originally Posted by HenryGarfunkle
    Holy shit, another lame response from the same lame ugly beta.

Dude, you're like 35. Why do you still get so mad about this stuff? Oh that's right, because you're a loser. Another kobe fan loser like the OP.

Seriously though, you're a weirdo. And you're gonna disappear from a confrontation that you started with me because not only are you an ugly loser but also just a flat-out coward who, at the age of 35, is falsely accusing me of being alts because you lack the balls and integrity to just attack ME - instead you take the incredibly low, loser, unoriginal road and bring up alt accounts. You have no purpose in life.
    budaddii stop melting down and seek professional help before you turn into elliot rogers part II

Holy shit, another lame response from the same lame ugly beta.

Dude, you're like 35. Why do you still get so mad about this stuff? Oh that's right, because you're a loser. Another kobe fan loser like the OP.

Seriously though, you're a weirdo. And you're gonna disappear from a confrontation that you started with me because not only are you an ugly loser but also just a flat-out coward who, at the age of 35, is falsely accusing me of being alts because you lack the balls and integrity to just attack ME - instead you take the incredibly low, loser, unoriginal road and bring up alt accounts. You have no purpose in life.

Wooooo. MELTDOWN.

Write me another essay son

Quote Originally Posted by Ass Dan
    still a top player, but laughed at by the fans and many of his peers because he never did it the right way.

made lots of finals, but he always stacked his team, pretty much guaranteeing he'd get through the East but never good enough (well the vast majority of the time) to out-dual great players in the finals.

Second fiddle to Dirk, Timmy and the likes, and despite having an Adonis body and a great feel for the game, he just wasn't a winner.

People shatteth upon Shaq for not fulfilling his career potential, but the Diesel won rings, Bran Sauce, he skates for some reason, when in fact it could be argued he squandered more with more ability (especially considering his collusionary teams).

he will be the sad all timer when all is said and done.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

he's come out this season much better than last season. He's not playing lazy like he was before.

I know most people forget, but the cavs are playing very well despite being really banged up.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    he's come out this season much better than last season. He's not playing lazy like he was before.

I know most people forget, but the cavs are playing very well despite being really banged up.
    This is exactly right, and my main point (butthurt feeling of others notwithstanding). Bran Sauce should be celebrated at this point, he has played like a God at times, the World Wide Follower has jammed him up our ass for a solid decade with a daily butt chug of what's Branny up to, but it isn't really taking, it is almost like (and I hate to say this) the mass fandom has jumped from Kobe to Curry, the whole Bran vs Durant thing was never real, it was one finals.

I guess Steph made them irrelevant, and now people are more excited about him, the press is now keen on Davis, the Latvian and some of the new blood.

Perhaps Bran Sauce having his chief antagonists being potential (and I said potential, they can still right the ship) pan flashers like D Rose and KD hurts his allure almost as much as losing all those finals. You are only as great as your era, and it looks like Kobe's prime era with Duncan and Dirk and the Suns etc. in the WC was a more potent era.

WEAK era strikes the Bran, andnot closing in a WEAK era makeshis case WEAK despite how great he was and still is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    Orlando beat Chicago in the 1995 postseason. That's when MJ came back to the league late in the season to try to win a cheap backdoor ring.
    ya i'm sure that with all of the shortcuts that mj took and the type of player/competitor that he was that was his intention.

oh no wait that's someone else.

Dunking on everybody in the park

It is kind of a joke how he continues to sustain such a high level of play during his 13th season.

But let's make stupid gossip oriented gripes because we can't critique him on his play.

He went to Miami! Second fiddle to Dirk! (the **** does that even mean?)

You Kobe fans, man. You people are losers. Dishonest losers.
    WHO THE **** BROUGHT UP KOBE? YOU DID YOU DUMB**** insecure lebronze fans I swear, just because someone talks about lebronze doesn't mean hes a kobe fan....no wonder why your parents drink and are crack whores....fck

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Wooooo. MELTDOWN.

Write me another essay son
    Thats an essay to you? lmao

His small dick held him back. Plus hes ugly and gay.
    2/6 is as pathetic as his dick size, which hundreds of kids saw. Pedophile. I feel bad for his kids

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

No one with any sense took him seriously after leaving his own team to join the team of a prime finals MVP.

He just confirmed it when he left his aging superstar teammates for younger superstar teammates...again.

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    Eh, it is sort of interesting how much of an afterthought he's been this season despite still being at the tail-end of his prime.

I guess that's what happens when you lose in the finals 4 times, though. He's like the player version of the Atlanta Hawks. Great regular season player that you know you can't rely on come playoff time.
    Except he's one of the greatest playoff performers in NBA history.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Chokefree
    Thats an essay to you? lmao
    ether

Lebron is still the best overall player in the league. The only thing of contention is whether he's good enough to make up the difference in his team and a team like Golden State.

He's Top 10 for sure, makes me laugh people could consider GOAT tho

Made that high school varsity squad Goofsta Knicca's Avatar

Always been a boring dood. Entered the dunk contest n realized "i ain't got no dunks" den pussied out. Tried to play off like a villain when he went to Miami. Wore some dumbass headband all along to try to create some sort of style fo himself when he jus a boring ass receding ass hairline kinda lame.