Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA Fan

Default Re: Kobe: Melo is the Most Unguardable player; Knicks Might Win Title

Quote Originally Posted by alleykat
    Kd on a bad day > melo.....
    Durant is trash without the free throws.

Local High School Star

Wilds who is better as a player lebron or melo

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by willds09
    lebron iz tha better athlete and passer, i give him that.
    So why you talking like Melo>>>>Lebron?

You think Melo going to dominate Lebron if they meet in the playoffs again ?

Banned

Melo deserves a ring, he has skills and works hard on his game, he's a better role model for kids growing up today then ref manufactured steroids "superstars" like those on the Heat and D12.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    how fitting that a chucker likes another chucker's game
    Or as I like to call them, guy's who take the half-court shot.

Last edited by Magic 32; 04-28-2013 at 09:39 AM.

Dunking on everybody in the park chosen_wun's Avatar

KD, like Melo, impacts games by scoring...and as we saw yesterday, HIGH volume scoring. (13/30)

that's how Durant and Melo impact games, scoring and drawing defenders.

Kobe is likeminded. Which is why he doesn't see the hassle of stopping LeBron. You can't stop LeBron by stopping his scoring, thats just one dimension to his game.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_wun
    You can't stop LeBron by stopping his scoring, thats just one dimension to his game.
    Choking is another dimension.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
    Kobe when speaking to Stephen A Smith today. Cant find a link at the moment

The Knicks look much better than Miami and are as talented when you look at their squad now that they are healthy. One session with THE GOAT and Melo is playing GOAT like ball... Mj may not now how to manage a bball team but he is still the best BBALL mind out there...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
    Kobe when speaking to Stephen A Smith today. Cant find a link at the moment

If you notice, the two young "stars" Kobe is always quick to praise are Carmelo Anthony and Russell Westbrook. It seems like those are the two dudes he likes to think of as proteges.

What do Kobe, Melo, and Westbrook have in common? They're all selfish, unreliable efficiency, "hero shot" players. Kobe knows those guys are just basically junior versions of him, so he wants to prop up guys that play that style and make it sound like thats how you should play. Especially cause he knows those two are no threat to his legacy.

He typically doesn't ever hype up guys like Lebron, Durant, Wade, Paul, etc. or other guys that play the right way and can actually be argued to be better than Kobe because of it. Sure, if someone asks him about Lebron he'll say something respectful, but the guys he goes out of his way to praise have always been Melo and Westbrook. He's trying to give credit to those who play the same overrated, self-centered, low-IQ type of basketball he does.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    The Knicks look much better than Miami and are as talented when you look at their squad now that they are healthy. One session with THE GOAT and Melo is playing GOAT like ball... Mj may not now how to manage a bball team but he is still the best BBALL mind out there...

y u emotionally hedging? we all kno u a lebron stan at heart

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_wun
    KD, like Melo, impacts games by scoring...and as we saw yesterday, HIGH volume scoring. (13/30)

that's how Durant and Melo impact games, scoring and drawing defenders.

Kobe is likeminded. Which is why he doesn't see the hassle of stopping LeBron. You can't stop LeBron by stopping his scoring, thats just one dimension to his game.

I agree but the Knicks will present match up problems for the Heat. Chandler was instrumental in beating the Heat in 11 and this Knick team reminds me of that Dallas team... Kidd at point with two other pg that can play pick and roll. Smith is looking better than ever , kMART AND CHANDLER are great on defense and Melo is looking like Dirk ala 2011..

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolball#52
    If you notice, the two young "stars" Kobe is always quick to praise are Carmelo Anthony and Russell Westbrook. It seems like those are the two dudes he likes to think of as proteges.

What do Kobe, Melo, and Westbrook have in common? They're all selfish, unreliable efficiency, "hero shot" players. Kobe knows those guys are just basically junior versions of him, so he wants to prop up guys that play that style and make it sound like thats how you should play. Especially cause he knows those two are no threat to his legacy.

He typically doesn't ever hype up guys like Lebron, Durant, Wade, Paul, etc. or other guys that play the right way and can actually be argued to be better than Kobe because of it. Sure, if someone asks him about Lebron he'll say something respectful, but the guys he goes out of his way to praise have always been Melo and Westbrook. He's trying to give credit to those who play the same overrated, self-centered, low-IQ type of basketball he does.

ouch for the Kobestansss... I don't think Carmelo or Westbrook is a junior vs of Kobe though.. Carmelo is his superior at this point and Westbrook is on his level..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    ouch for the Kobestansss... I don't think Carmelo or Westbrook is a junior vs of Kobe though.. Carmelo is his superior at this point and Westbrook is on his level..

I agree that Carmelo and Westbrook are definitely better now. Becuase of Kobe's extreme selfishness throughout his career, which dwarfs that of Melo and Westbrook, you could argue both of those two are more useful now overall than Kobe ever was.

But I'm just sayin, in the typical fans' mind, there's no way Melo or Westbrook are an actual threat to Kobe's legacy. Therefore he doesn't have a problem giving them dap. He rarely is complimentary of guys he knows are gonna surpass him in terms of talent and legacy.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    y u emotionally hedging? we all kno u a lebron stan at heart

So The pots calling the kettle black... LOL .. Kobe stans like yourself emotionally hedge from the start of the season by DISSING EVERY PLAYER KOBE PLAYS WITH... EVERYONE KNOWS THIS IS TRUE...

Would I take any Lebron team over your Lakers? fcuk yea...

I live in new york and would love to see either one of the NY teams win a title.. I would prefer it be Brooklyn but I would also love to see NY...

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolball#52
    I agree that Carmelo and Westbrook are definitely better now. Becuase of Kobe's extreme selfishness throughout his career, which dwarfs that of Melo and Westbrook, you could argue both of those two are more useful now overall than Kobe ever was.

But I'm just sayin, in the typical fans' mind, there's no way Melo or Westbrook are an actual threat to Kobe's legacy. Therefore he doesn't have a problem giving them dap. He rarely is complimentary of guys he knows are gonna surpass him in terms of talent and legacy.

Totally agree. Kobe is an all time top ten player.. He has a chance to get down to 5th best ever if he keeps playing.