Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Dunking on everybody in the park greensborohill's Avatar

Default Re: Andre Iguodala sued for child support (woman's pics inside)

Quote Originally Posted by iggy>
    dont make me e-b*tchslap u. i dont like getting violent over the internet...but im feelin a bit froggy at the moment....pansy.

Iggy let himself down by going this route. . . bag it, keep it in your pants, or wife it up. . . . now he's in the same category as Kemp, Calvin Murphy, Tom Brady, and Travis Henry. . . . . I lost a lot of respect for him, he seemed like such a smart guy.

Quote Originally Posted by greensborohill
    Iggy let himself down by going this route. . . bag it, keep it in your pants, or wife it up. . . . now he's in the same category as Kemp, Calvin Murphy, Tom Brady, and Travis Henry. . . . . I lost a lot of respect for him, he seemed like such a smart guy.
    meh. 99 % of all athletes are guilty of being stupid every now and then. as long as hes not raping white women or killing dogs its all good.

Dunking on everybody in the park greensborohill's Avatar

I did a quick search of “pro athletes,’’ “out-of-wedlock children’’ and “paternity suits.’’ It produced a star-studded list of some of the greatest American athletes of the last 20 years who have fathered children out of wedlock at either a rather high rate or in a way that resulted in a paternity suit. This is just a very shallow sampling, again, focusing on headline-grabbing stuff. Ready?

QUANTITY SHOOTERS

*NFL, Ray Lewis (six kids by four women)

* NBA, Larry Johnson (five children by four women)

* NBA, Latrell Sprewell (three kids by three women before his 21st birthday)

* NFL, Darren McFadden (three illegitimate kids in four years of high school and college)
    * Boxing, Evander Holyfield: He has 9 illegitimate kids)

* NBA, Jason Caffey: (eight illegitimate kids by seven women)

*NFL, Marshall Faulk (six kids by three women)

*NFL, Charles Rogers: (five illegitimate kids)
    * NFL, Santonio Holmes: (three kids while in college)

* NBA, Stephon Marbury, (two illegitimate children)

*NBA, Juwan Howard (three kids by three different mothers)

*NBA, Shawn Kemp (twelve children from different mothers)

*NFL, Derrick Thomas (seven kids by different women)

*NFL, Willis McGahee (three children out of wedlock in two years)

*MLB, Vlad Guerrero (four kids by four women)

*NBA, Mike Bibby (two children while in college)

*NFL, Shannon Sharpe (three children out of wedlock)

*NFL, Chad Johnson (three children out of wedlock)

*NFL, Ricky Williams (three children out of wedlock)

*NBA, Willie Anderson (nine kids out of wedlock)

*NBA, Calvin Murphy (nine women, 14 children)

*NBA, Julius Erving (two children by two women)

ON THE COURT, IN THE COURT

*MLB, Pete Rose (paternity suit)

*NBA, Larry Bird (paternity suit)

*Boxing, Oscar de la Hoya (paternity suit)

*NHL, Mark Messier (paternity suit)

*NBA, Patrick Ewing (paternity suit)

*MLB, Jim Palmer (paternity suit)

*MLB, Juan Gonzalez (paternity suit)

*MLB, Steve Garvey (paternity suit)

*NBA, Hakeem Olajuwon (paternity suit)

*NBA, Gary Payton (paternity suit)

*NBA, Scottie Pippen (paternity suit)

*NBA, Isiah Thomas (paternity suit)

*NBA, Allen Iverson (paternity suit)

*NFL, Travis Henry (nine children in eight years)

*NFL, Rae Carruth (fathered an illegitimate kid before the incident where he had his pregnant girlfriend gunned down)

And then, finally, a sampling of men who’ve fathered children without the benefit of marriage:

GOOD OL’-FASHIONED OUT-OF-WEDLOCK

*NBA, Dwight Howard
    *NBA, Walter Herrmann
    *NBA, Peja Stojakovic
    *NBA, coach Eddie Jordan
    *NHL, Daniel Alfredsson
    *NHL player Richard Zednik
    *NBA, Mike Miller
    *NFL, Marvin Harrison
    *NBA, Tracy McGrady
    *MLB, Darryl Strawberry
    *NFL, Matt Leinart

*NFL, Tom Brady
    *NBA, Antawn Jamison
    *MLB, Chipper Jones
    *NBA, DeShawn Stevenson
    *MLB, Cliff Floyd
    *NFL, Brian Urlacher

*NFL, Andre Rison
    *MLB, David Justice
    *MLB, Andruw Jones
    *NFL, Alonzo Spellman
    *NFL, Dave Meggett
    *NBA, Gary Payton
    *MLB, Randy Johnson
    http://www.dallasbasketball.com/full...mn.php?id=1675

He said/She said. People say she is just trying to get a check. The chick has been involved with Iggy for some time and created a life with dude. You mean to tell me there is no emotional attatchment? The two have a history together. We dont know either agenda. Iggy and his lawyers will say everything they need to for his public image to be clear. So boosting up he isnt a dead beat, look at what he said and allegedly gave her? Thats no different than what she is claiming. Falls back to he said/she said.

Typical of these kinds of cases. People also say its too much. Too much based on what? What you make? What Avg Joe's make per year? How are you basing its too much? Do me a favor and look at how much money Iguodala makes for a year. Then figure out/guess how much he actually takes home for the entire year. Compare THAT to what she is asking for and tell me its too much. He makes too much money putting a round ball in a hoop. But somehow this figure is a sin? Lets be real.

Its a responsibility each part must have and moreso on a professional athletes part. Lets face it there are pros and cons with womanizing. The temptation of being a pro baller where females already get moist over tall men in general. Now you're a pro basketball player? Getting laid isnt hard. You gotta realize when you're smashing a female the consequence of her getting knocked up. Then what do you do? Heck Avg Joe males face this when dealing with chicks but here you are a multi millionaire or soon to be? You gotta think. Especially if you have no intentions of being with her for the rest of her life. I mean Iggy has a daughter now but had a son by a different female in March 07? 2 chicks, 2 kids. I'm not sure if Iggy is with the mother of this kid. But a female with emotional ties to you isnt gonna look for your best interests or no posters on a msgboards for damn sure. How do you explain that?

Was she a jumpoff? Was she a chick on the side being mislead into thinking she was the one? Iggy could have been feeding her anything just to smash and keep her on his hip like a cell phone. She's only 23. Not hard to get in a females head especially when they are into you. And who knows is she upset that the two didnt work out while he is happy, all smiles living his life? Is this her revenge? So many questions to this and we really dont know the whole story.

The whole media thing is one side trying to make the other look less credible. As you can see posters happen to call her a money hungry slut. Based on what her asking for child support? Maybe she doesnt have a good character? I honestly dont know but it seems many can make up thier minds reading a f*cking article. Amazing.

This could have all been avoided if Iggy didnt knock her up. But again I'm sure Iggy has slept with more than 2 females since his rookie season. It wasnt just these two woman who gave birth to his children. Its a risk you take when you smash these chicks.

If she knew Iggy since 2004? Thats 5yrs ago so she was like 18. Eh

Decent college freshman Vragrant's Avatar

roughly 192K a year Andre is going have to pay out. Not much considering the fact he makes about 13 mill a year.