Banned

Default lebron doesnt suck. hes just stupid

He wants to be kobe/jordan so badly and win games shooting mid range jumpers

But hes the worst mid range jump shooter in nba history under the height of 7 feet

Hes so awful... hes a good three point shooter. But for some reason he cant buy a mid range shot. Yet he settles for them all the time

Hes simply not agressive

I dont know if its laziness or that he wants to win looking skillful

But i have no problem admitting that when lebron decides to drive out of the pick and roll switch. He gets to the rim 99% of the time and finishes nearly 70% of the time or gets the foul

I think when he doesnt get the call one time up the floor. It deflates his ego and shakes him mentally. He loses confidence because hes spoiled. He thinks hes entitled to everything

If lebron stopped taking modrange shots. His team would be 10 times better

You can rip on kobe for overall fg%. But in terms of just midrange shooting from 15 to 18 feet. Kobe has one of the highest fg percentages

Lebron has one of the lowest

This is lebrons boggest flaw. He thinks hes talented. The minute he realises hes just physically gifted and accepts the shaq type role. Then he'l be alpha

Default Re: lebron doesnt suck. hes just stupid

You suck and you're also stupid, so you have that edge on Lebron.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    You suck and you're also stupid, so you have that edge on Lebron.

I dunno about that. But my manhood is surely more endowed

College superstar VengefulAngel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    I dunno about that. But my manhood is surely more endowed
    You don't know if you have the edge in intelligence over an individual who didn't go to college?

Jesus, your life must suck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldTtmeYzOgo

These hoes ain't loyal Nuff Said's Avatar

I have to agree. The guy can get to the rim at will or at least at a much better rate than he does jumpshooting. His scoring is probably his best asset yet he underutilizes it constantly. He's obly dominant when his jumper is hitting. He should be posting up and driving. Taking mad jumpers is not being aggressive.

College superstar VengefulAngel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nuff Said
    I have to agree. The guy can get to the rim at will or at least at a much better rate than he does jumpshooting. His scoring is probably his best asset yet he underutilizes it constantly. He's obly dominant when his jumper is hitting. He should be posting up and driving. Taking mad jumpers is not being aggressive.
    This is the most idiotic thing I must have heard, the inability to shoot is clogging up the lane making finishing almost impossible. That's why he's struggling so much. The most important part of LBJ's game is his ability to shoot at a decent clip. The problem is that LBJ is rejecting all the wide-open shots and then later taking a contested 2. He just needs to shoot in rhythm.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

What about that 18 footer he hit to win the game 7 2013 finals.

Possessed by B-Ball Ancient Legend's Avatar

I dislike op, but this is a spot on analysis. Lebron gets discouraged often if he misses a layup and resorts to jumpers. His best asset is driving and either finishing or dishing.

These hoes ain't loyal Nuff Said's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VengefulAngel
    This is the most idiotic thing I must have heard, the inability to shoot is clogging up the lane making finishing almost impossible. That's why he's struggling so much. The most important part of LBJ's game is his ability to shoot at a decent clip. The problem is that LBJ is rejecting all the wide-open shots and then later taking a contested 2. He just needs to shoot in rhythm.
    Clogging up the lane? When he's such a willing passer and pretty much everyone else spots up aside from kyrie? There's plenty of spacing. Kyrie drives a ton his damn self.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopfan777
    What about that 18 footer he hit to win the game 7 2013 finals.

The 6 games before that he couldnt make a single one

And the game 7 he started hitting them never should have even took place

He got lucky. Ray allen saved the day.

If lebron just did what hes good at it never would have gone 7. Miami wins in 5

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

I would be pretty happy if he didn't take another jump shot the entire series... I mean why try to take jumpers with Jimmy Butler all over you? He's surrounded by better jump shooters than him, and LeBron is a good creator. They were playing a lot better in game 3 when LeBron was being a pure facilitator. He had like 7 assists in the first quarter, and they were up by 8 at some point.

He honestly needs to just drive and get to the rim, or kick out. I guess he's probably not athletically at the point where he can still constantly drive through a whole game. Nobody else on the team can create their own shot like that besides Kyrie, and he's clearly injured.

I still don't get what happened between last season and this one for LeBron's jumper to be so off.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

But hes the worst mid range jump shooter in nba history under the height of 7 feet
    That alone makes this trolling. Make real topics or none.

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    That alone makes this trolling. Make real topics or none.
    All he does is attempt to bait people and over push his agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by funnystuff
    All he does is attempt to bait people and over push his agenda.
    The OP doesn't suck. He's just stupid.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

You would think that after 5 different accounts were banned permanently(this was before mods could ban) he would have enough.

Really...who gets 5 accounts banned for life from anywhere? ISH is one of the most lenient boards anywhere...and hes banned for good on 5 names and been banned on that one 90-100 times.