Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    shhhhhhh

Default Re: Rockets fans where you at?

Quote Originally Posted by IMObjective
    This. Still plenty of time for the clippers to choke the series away. I'm hoping not though.
    Well it's not like the series is 3-0 or 3-1 it's 2-1 which is nothing..

Lots and lots of teams have come back to win series after being down 2-1

kobetard

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    Well it's not like the series is 3-0 or 3-1 it's 2-1 which is nothing..

Lots and lots of teams have come back to win series after being down 2-1
    I wasn't being sarcastic. I think beating the Spurs boosted the clippers a lot in people's eyes, but the Spurs were a sixth seed, another year older, and this is a repeat year for the Spurs

The clippers look kind of dominant against the rockets right now, but I don't think houston is done yet. Second round has been the clippers ceiling. I'm worried the clippers gonna clip and somehow choke away the series and let harden advance to the wcf.

Decent college freshman

I wasn't being sarcastic. I think beating the Spurs boosted the clippers a lot in people's eyes, but the Spurs were a sixth seed, another year older, and this is a repeat year for the Spurs

The clippers look kind of dominant against the rockets right now, but I don't think houston is done yet. Second round has been the clippers ceiling. I'm worried the clippers gonna clip and somehow choke away the series and let harden advance to the wcf.
    I can't see it. That Houston D doesn't have it in em.

shhhhhhh

I wasn't being sarcastic.
    I know.. just saying i don't think it would be considered a choke job if the Clipps lost the series despite being up one game now but then i suppose that depends on how they lose the series

Right here.

They dropped a game in embarrassing fashion. What else is there to say? Go out and try and win game 4. Win game 4 and its a best of 3 series and the Rockets get two home games.

I would say I would like to have Beverly. Bev needs to guard Paul. Ariza on JJ. Harden on Barnes. Smith on Blake. Dwight on Deandre. That would (hypothetically) allow Terry and Brewer to provide scoring off the bench, and DMo and Jones could hold it down against the Clips bigs.

But, shit happens. The Rockets have no answer for Blake, just like last year they had no answer for Aldridge. They need a reliable 4.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Right here.

They dropped a game in embarrassing fashion. What else is there to say? Go out and try and win game 4. Win game 4 and its a best of 3 series and the Rockets get two home games.

I would say I would like to have Beverly. Bev needs to guard Paul. Ariza on JJ. Harden on Barnes. Smith on Blake. Dwight on Deandre. That would (hypothetically) allow Terry and Brewer to provide scoring off the bench, and DMo and Jones could hold it down against the Clips bigs.

But, shit happens. The Rockets have no answer for Blake, just like last year they had no answer for Aldridge. They need a reliable 4.
    If I were the Rockets coaching staff, I'd be aiming to get both Blake and Jordan into foul trouble as much as possible. With just one of them on the court, the game becomes way more competitive, both of them on the court, the Rockets forwards just can't handle them, especially with CP3 on court.