Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: lebaldo 8/25, 7 turnovers

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    8/25 > 6/24
    You must be so proud.

Everybody was bricking....

He didnt shoot well but except for that random 28 foot 3pt heave all of his shots were great that just didnt fall, many layups that rolled out and off. rebound tip ins that rolled out.... 27-8-14 and nice defense including the clutch plays where he hit some jumpers/fts and hit JR to tie the game, deflected the ball out from Rose with 3 sec. left....

Then Rose hit the gw at the buzzer, nothing you can retaliate with when the game is over.... if it wasnt for that jackpot fade banker from Rose Cavs/Lebron could have won it in OT....

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    He didnt shoot well but except for that random 28 foot 3pt heave all of his shots were great that just didnt fall, many layups that rolled out and off. rebound tip ins that rolled out.... 27-8-14 and nice defense including the clutch plays where he hit some jumpers/fts and hit JR to tie the game, deflected the ball out from Rose with 3 sec. left....

Then Rose hit the gw at the buzzer, nothing you can retaliate with when the game is over.... if it wasnt for that jackpot fade banker from Rose Cavs/Lebron could have won it in OT....
    lol at giving Lebron credit for almost making shots. And that deflection was a blatant foul, as pointed out by everybody watching the game.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    lol at giving Lebron credit for almost making shots. And that deflection was a blatant foul, as pointed out by everybody watching the game.
    It's nothing new.. they let lebron and ray allen rip the shit out of joe johnson last year in the second round on a last second play.. lucky for Rose he didn't turn it over on the no call

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    8/25 > 6/24
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thats how you interpret it when somebody talks about good shots that didnt fall?

Its not like it was some bad shot selection shots, he missed wideopen shots, layups, tip ins, stuff like that..... i dont give him credit for bricking, i give him credit for making the right plays.... i have nothing against when you are doing the right things and shots dont go in, i have nothing against you continuing with that / being agressive, because sooner or later the shots will fall (like they did for him in the 4th).... i have something against only heaving up crazy shots, like when you are double-triple teamed and you there force up contested fade jumpers... when you could have passed to the wideopen teammate instead.... or when you randomly race up and heave a 3pt shot with 24 sec. on the shot clock, see no reason with that unless its a heatcheck....

Like that one he shot from 28-29 feet with 22 sec. on the shot clock, thats stupid....

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    It's nothing new.. they let lebron and ray allen rip the shit out of joe johnson last year in the second round on a last second play.. lucky for Rose he didn't turn it over on the no call
    that was not a foul

Thats how you interpret it when somebody talks about good shots that didnt fall?

Its not like it was some bad shot selection shots, he missed wideopen shots, layups, tip ins, stuff like that..... i dont give him credit for bricking, i give him credit for making the right plays.... i have nothing against when you are doing the right things and shots dont go in, i have nothing against you continuing with that / being agressive, because sooner or later the shots will fall (like they did for him in the 4th).... i have something against only heaving up crazy shots, like when you are double-triple teamed and you there force up contested fade jumpers... when you could have passed to the wideopen teammate instead.... or when you randomly race up and heave a 3pt shot with 24 sec. on the shot clock, see no reason with that unless its a heatcheck....

Like that one he shot from 28-29 feet with 22 sec. on the shot clock, thats stupid....

Your tears are delicious

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    In the Finals
    LeBron: 24, 9, 6, 45%
    Kobe: 25, 6, 5, 42%
    Do you have the stats without garbage time? Since when statpading when Matt Boner is the other team center is an achievement?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    Do you have the stats without garbage time? Since when statpading when Matt Boner is the other team center is an achievement?
    nice to show that you didn't watch the games or even read the play by play after not watching the game.
    You should go ahead and tell me how much lebron scored after being down 20 or more late in the 4th quarters.
    He scored almost all of his points in first 40 mins of the games which is when you have the chance to win even if you are down 15-20 points.

f it wasnt for that jackpot fade banker from Rose Cavs/Lebron could have won it in OT....
    Or lost in OT.

Quote Originally Posted by kamil
    Or lost in OT.
    thats what the word "could" is for

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    nice to show that you didn't watch the games or even read the play by play after not watching the game.
    You should go ahead and tell me how much lebron scored after being down 20 or more late in the 4th quarters.
    He scored almost all of his points in first 40 mins of the games which is when you have the chance to win even if you are down 15-20 points.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5qgBL_kDFc&t=3m7s

Shameful. Trying to steal the game from Wade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y02r-Dz5cMw

And of course 2011, when he shot 60% in game 6 and stopped shooting like a little b*tch.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5qgBL_kDFc&t=3m7s

Shameful. Trying to steal the game from Wade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y02r-Dz5cMw

And of course 2011, when he shot 60% in game 6 and stopped shooting like a little b*tch.
    Damn.

The Truth hurts.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

nothing new for him

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=280850