Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Good High School Starter dreamwarrior's Avatar

Default Re: Andrew Wiggins is averaging 21.5 points a game

He looks very comfortable being the man out there, and his handles have improved quite a bit.

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

It's too bad he's in the west, he won't be in the playoffs for a few years nor will his team make any noise during the playoffs. Once he has a chance, he should come to the east :)

Local High School Star Aussie Dunker's Avatar

After watching the Pistons play those guys yesterday - the future is bright. Wiggins just needs to grows some suga lumps and be more aggressive - he is so damn passive, lets the game come to him rather than takes it to the game. In a year or two he is going to get to that stage where he is near unarguable, I just hope by then his demeanor is more alpha than beta..

KAT + Wiggy could both be top 7 players in the league in two or three years

Wiggins' all round game seems lacking tho. Atleast relative to the absurd expectation some people have from him. People compare him to TMac but TMac could pass and had go-to moves vs tough defenses down pat fairly early on. Maybe Wiggins will develop some more skillful scoring moves for when defenses tighten up but I don't see the passing every developing. Sometimes I fear he will just be a slightly better Derozan. I hope he can reach the next level tho. We need some damn 2 guards in this league