Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default The head of the NUS just said students have no choice but to join ISIS

NUS stands for the National Union of Students in the UK. They have recently elected an Islamist extremist named Malia Bouattia to lead them.

[QUOTE]The left-wing head of the National Union of Students has blamed the privatisation of education for encouraging young people to fight for Islamic State.

Malia Bouattia, 28, told a debate on Wednesday that young people joining terrorist groups in Syria felt

Banned

Default Re: The head of the NUS just said students have no choice but to join ISIS

Not only will you be gone from ISH forever, soon you won't be able to ever come back to the U.S. once we ban all British immigration following the terror attack that claimed Jo Cox's wife.

No Brexit for you.

Default Re: The head of the NUS just said students have no choice but to join ISIS

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Not only will you be gone from ISH forever, soon you won't be able to ever come back to the U.S. once we ban all British immigration following the terror attack that claimed Jo Cox's wife.

No Brexit for you.

If you don't have a thought pertaining to the OP, why post at all?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    He is shook.

He has been erratic with his posting.

Banned

It'd be a ghost town without me. I didn't want the OP's feelings to be hurt.

Banned

DonDadda is shook Steph Curry style, constantly on the verge of that big meltdown we all can see coming a mile away..

He thinks mentioning the murder of Jo Cox and the Brexit makes me upset for some reason now too.

UK should leave the EU for their own benefit but if they don't, it won't bother me. It's up to the British to vote and decide the future of their country, not me :)

Everyone is able to see DonDadda's new erratic posting style, verging on the edge of mental illness and collapse. Hopefully he receives the treatment he needs :)

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59

No Brexit for you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    DonDadda is shook Steph Curry style, constantly on the verge of that big meltdown we all can see coming a mile away..

He thinks mentioning the murder of Jo Cox and the Brexit makes me upset for some reason now too.

UK should leave the EU for their own benefit but if they don't, it won't bother me. It's up to the British to vote and decide the future of their country, not me :)

Everyone is able to see DonDadda's new erratic posting style, verging on the edge of mental illness and collapse. Hopefully he receives the treatment he needs :)

144 Days. 10 Hours. 8 Minutes.

*Life

Sue me.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    To DonDadda, murder is funny now? He was also cracking jokes about the gay nightclub killer within an hour of the news breaking. I want him to succeed as a Hollywood actor but it's these kinds of comments that may very well come back to haunt him and his entire career in the future...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Remember when I said he doesn't know what he's talking about and don't correct him.

Let the stupid be.

I print screen a lot of his posts and post it on another forum that I frequent.

Banned

To DonDadda, murder is funny now? He was also cracking jokes about the gay nightclub killer within an hour of the news breaking. I want him to succeed as a Hollywood actor but it's these kinds of comments that may very well come back to haunt him and his entire career in the future...
    They don't call me the Teflon Don for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Remember when I said he doesn't know what he's talking about and don't correct him.

Let the stupid be.

I print screen a lot of his posts and post it on another forum that I frequent.
    I'm a legend on StormFr0nt too?

Dadda Lewis Can't Lose.

Local High School Star west_tip's Avatar

It's just the logical extension of that old left wing cliche that "kids commit crimes because they are bored and they have nothing to do".

Of course it ignores the fact that many of the jihadis are well educated and had bright futures ahead of them until they became involved in extremism.

OP is more extremist than Malia doe.. What gives?

America should ban anyone not native american until they figure out what the hell is going on

Quote Originally Posted by west_tip
    It's just the logical extension of that old left wing cliche that "kids commit crimes because they are bored and they have nothing to do".

Of course it ignores the fact that many of the jihadis are well educated and had bright futures ahead of them until they became involved in extremism.
    Ignoring that they have far more to do now than ever before, but that they have no imaginative faculty because they were never taught to read properly and have instead spent most of their lives being raised by television and pop culture.

It's this idea of modern psychology that the child should seek to "fulfil himself" (whatever that means) and express his true self (a non-existent thing), which is basically an excuse for parents not to discipline their children, and not to properly regiment their lives in a way that makes the most of the masses of free time a teenager has, and which they are unlikely to ever have again (and which no use is made of these days).

Quote Originally Posted by west_tip

The educated ones (ofc not everyone but the top guys) give a shit about religion.. Only $$$$

like the american government haven't blown people, buildings and countries up because of money
    Last edited by kurple; 06-18-2016 at 10:45 AM.