Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: LeBron swept Raptors yearly, the second he leaves they're in the Finals?

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    Bron rather sit the playoffs than face the warriors again... he even tanked the lakers to avoid the 8th seed
    It

Default Re: LeBron swept Raptors yearly, the second he leaves they're in the Finals?

[QUOTE=Heavincent]It

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

[QUOTE=Heavincent]It

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    oh jee

time away hasnt done you any good has it
    Got perma banned from reddit, which is probably a good thing cause that place is a joke. ISH >

I clearly stated Bran is top 4. Calm your tits.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    they aint use marc

basically traded derozan (top 15) for kawhi (top 3), and went from bron's bitch to finals
    Lol what?

They traded JV (a complete liability on defense) for one of the best defensive bigs of this era, Siakam developed from a rotation player to an all-star and they replaced a 3rd-tier star with the best 2-way player in the game. They also got another elite defensive wing in that trade. Oh, they also replaced one of the worst coaches in the league.

Kyle Lowry is the only starter from last year's Playoffs that's still in that role.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Got perma banned from reddit, which is probably a good thing cause that place is a joke. ISH >

I clearly stated Bran is top 4. Calm your tits.
    sry, my tits are calmed now.

a place that big will always be a bit of a joke given how many idiots there are

ISH has actually lost more good posters if it somehow was possible

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

I would imagine the 2016 Raptors make it with no Lebron. Who would have stopped them? They were a full 8 games ahead of the next seed....the Heat...who they knocked out. The Hawks? The Celtics who the Hawks beat in the first round? The Pacers who the Hawks already beat?

It would have been Hawks vs Raptors I guess and they beat the Hawks 3 times in the regular season.

Yea...the 2016 Raptors would be the reasonable pick in an east without Lebron.

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

[QUOTE=Heavincent]It

Good college starter BigShotBob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    After this season raptors will have played more playoffs games in the west than lebron

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    I would imagine the 2016 Raptors make it with no Lebron. Who would have stopped them? They were a full 8 games ahead of the next seed....the Heat...who they knocked out. The Hawks? The Celtics who the Hawks beat in the first round? The Pacers who the Hawks already beat?

It would have been Hawks vs Raptors I guess and they beat the Hawks 3 times in the regular season.

Yea...the 2016 Raptors would be the reasonable pick in an east without Lebron.
    Derozen and Lowry

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Derozen and Lowry

Them and the Hawks would have both been trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory but someone would have to win. I think they would maybe lose less than the Hawks. Nobody wins....but the Raptors lose that series a little less and advance.

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT
    this overstates how much toronto has changed but only one starter hasnt changed from last year, lowry
    Of course, but you're not expecting context right? Toronto basically upgraded from a fringe top 20ish player to a guy who's pretty much top 3 at worst( and proving to be arguably the most reliable big game player right before our very eyes), added Gasol, added Danny Green, Siakim's upward trend as a player, etc etc. But we'll pretend this is the EXACT same team as the last few years for the resident retards of ISH.

Talking Re: LeBron swept Raptors yearly, the second he leaves they're in the Finals?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    After this season raptors will have played more playoffs games in the west than lebron