Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213
    National High School Star

Default Re: 3/12/16 GT: Suns (17-48) @ Warriors (58-6) 7:30 PM PT

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L
    True, but their defense being this mediocre is not good. They're playing defensively like it's chOKCe out there. Kerr needs to fix this if they want to win again this year. Their defense was better earlier into the season. I think they might need to look for someone that's a good defender in the draft a few months from now for the bench squad. While I consider Barnes the 6-7th best player in the team, the guy has been real good on defense other than dumb fouls. Mo had his game of the season today.

Knight was amazing this game though, damn! Fantastic. His one 3 was one of the best I've seen this year!
    This

Warriors defense has been frustrating this year- they're obviously coasting as defense happens in spurts

Although Phoenix probably did tank this game on purpose, considering they decided to put Price in along with posting up Chandler and going away from Knight

I'll take it

Quote Originally Posted by Kvnzhangyay
    This

Warriors defense has been frustrating this year- they're obviously coasting as defense happens in spurts

Although Phoenix probably did tank this game on purpose, considering they decided to put Price in along with posting up Chandler and going away from Knight

I'll take it
    Yo you went to MSJ right?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs5Rings2014
    I thought you weren't high on Barnes, doe? How you feel 'bout keeping him vs. allowing Durant to enter the fold?
    I was high on barnes until he tried to get 16 million dollars a year

he is a solid role player, mediocre defender, good corner 3 shot, excellent post defender, a 4th or 5th option type of player

I would keep barnes for nothing over 10 million, if he wants more than that then let him walk and grab KD