Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Banned

Default Re: I was always a better half-court player than a fast-break player...

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Biggest liar on the forum makes a video challenge and insists that he will post a video but, "you go first".

Sounds legit.

Bud, you are a pathological liar, a snitch, and a bitch.

Make like your dick and beat it.
    Cringe meltdown. You're out like usual, fat-ass. Perpetual bench warmer.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Biggest liar on the forum makes a video challenge and insists that he will post a video but, "you go first".

Sounds legit.

Damn.

Sounds legit.

Domination

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Of course you are...you're too fat to even get up the length of the full court even once. Stalker is that "friend" you bring with you and your boys who spends all his time taking goofy and moronic shots that don't even come close to going in. This is assuming you would even make it onto the court...with the sun in full bloom you'd probably be too ashamed of your pockmarked face and go home and cry yourself to sleep.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Of course you are...you're too fat to even get up the length of the full court even once. Stalker is that "friend" you bring with you and your boys who spends all his time taking goofy and moronic shots that don't even come close to going in. This is assuming you would even make it onto the court...with the sun in full bloom you'd probably be too ashamed of your pockmarked face and go home and cry yourself to sleep.
    Translation - stalker, you hurt me in the past and I won't let it go.

My internet feelings are very important to me and i'm holding a grudge. And I will continue to follow you around like a puppy until you pet me.

Wow wth, this thread had no posts when I saw it, wtf happened

Banned

Cliffs:

Garfunkle won this thread

Jabbar exposed as a passive-aggressive, front running fraud who's scared to join, and knows nothing but posting " " after each of his butt buddies post

Stalker is the greatest loser in the history of mankind, can't wait to see his handles and laugh at how pathetic he is

Warriorfan is an autistic recluse who's obesity confines him to a wheelchair, If I ever saw him irl I'd unplug his insulin tube and watch him convulse to death

Why would it take over a month to produce an amateur film?

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Maybe that's another reason why I love Kobe so much.

I just never saw the fun in leaking out, leaving my team undermanned, and scoring easy baskets to pad my stats. I never considered it an achievement to cherry-pick just to score points and look good.

Some players make a career out of cherry picking and watching the mindless sheep say, "Ooooooh, look at that really cool one handed tomahawk jam on no one. Look at those shooting percentages. Oooooooh."

I guess I just prefer competitive basketball played by players with actual all time great skill.
    At the professional level, where everyone is in excellent shape, I agree. More skill in the half court set hands down.

Now I will say that when playing in my local leagues if someone and their team can't keep up with me and my team because they didn't condition themselves properly, then tough shit.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryGarfunkle
    I knew it'd happen. I called them both out and this is their way of "getting out of things", which is the same behavior they've exhibited their entire lives.

Stalker's never held a job and dropped out of high school, and same goes for jabbar. They never come through on ANYTHING.

It's simple. Either you're in or youre out. They're both out apparently.
    You shouldn't be calling anyone out kid. Especially since last time you called me out and I produced a copy of my W2 and made you walk away with your tail between your legs. The burden of proof is on you. Either post a pic of yourself with a sign that says "I'm not Simon" or stop complaining about how bad your life sucks and why you have to have 20+ alts just to cope.

Gone_Fishin
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Let's be real. The chances of OP being able to dribble without looking down is about the same as Kobe playing his way into the top 10 before his career is over.

This thread

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ranked 12th
    Cliffs:

Garfunkle won this thread

Jabbar exposed as a passive-aggressive, front running fraud who's scared to join, and knows nothing but posting " " after each of his butt buddies post

Stalker is the greatest loser in the history of mankind, can't wait to see his handles and laugh at how pathetic he is

Warriorfan is an autistic recluse who's obesity confines him to a wheelchair, If I ever saw him irl I'd unplug his insulin tube and watch him convulse to death

Well done. Spot on summary.