Default Skal Labissiere will NOT be playing College Basketball this season!!!!!

#2 Player in the Nation (#1 Center)

http://www.yardbarker.com/college_ba...11536_19704487

Last Wednesday, ESPN

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Default Re: Skal Labissiere will NOT be playing College Basketball this season!!!!!

I'm hearing he's already practicing. Might be just in case. Still think he plays based on gut.

I don't know how in hell UK is going to get him to qualify tho. There's no way he should be able to based on what I've read about the situation.

Ditch the oad rule. Kids like Skal have no business stepping foot on a college campus. Not because his basketball talent either...

College superstar

Default Re: Skal Labissiere will NOT be playing College Basketball this season!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
    I'm hearing he's already practicing. Might be just in case. Still think he plays based on gut.

I don't know how in hell UK is going to get him to qualify tho. There's no way he should be able to based on what I've read about the situation.

Ditch the oad rule. Kids like Skal have no business stepping foot on a college campus. Not because his basketball talent either...
    Kanter went through the exact same thing 4-5 years ago. Still got to practice with the team, etc.

Decent playground baller

This is bullshit.

I rule the local playground ukfan22's Avatar

heh

Looks like Skal will actually be playing he has been cleared to play and it appears Skal also has an ISH account